Tori Spelling Debuts First documenTORI

Mom-of-four Tori Spelling launches the first episode of documenTORI on ToriSpelling.com. In the new online series, Tori is sharing her most intimate family moments with husband Dean McDermott and their four children: Liam, 5, Stella, 4, Hattie, 1, and Finn, 3 months.

“For the first 2 videos of documenTORI I wanted to take you behind the scenes of us in design mode,” Tori writes of the footage showcasing the creation of Finn’s giraffe-themed nursery.

“Because I was in the hospital for a large portion of my pregnancy with Finn, a lot of the final details came together only a couple weeks before I gave birth,” she adds. “We captured it on camera and I hope you enjoy watching our design process. Without further ado, I give you the behind the scenes of Finn’s nursery.”

She goes on to describe the theme of the room, and her pals that helped made the room just right.

“Because the theme of the room is giraffe, all of the vintage giraffe prints we found were crucial in pulling the whole design together,” she shares. “I spent a lot of time scouring Etsy and eBay to find the perfect prints that would adorn the nursery walls, but once we found the prints we still had a lot of work to do. Picking out the frames that the prints would go in would be the the finishing touch to my vision. So at the very end of my pregnancy, I waddled into a frame store with Mehran, Bill, Scout and Jess to choose the perfect frames to house Finn’s giraffe prints.”

For more from Tori, go to ToriSpelling.com.

Filed under: Tori Spelling

1. Sophie

Tori can’t get enough attention.

2. Mimi

Seriously, it’s really a shame that being the daughter of a very famous and successful TV producer, all Tori can have as career is reality stuff.

3. I realize that Tori is the family breadwinner (or so it seems.) I hope Tori is taking care of herself. She has not been out of the hospital very long. She almost died and needs time to recover. I hope she and Dean do what they did for Thanksgiving, they went on a vacation and celebrated at a hotel. I hope Tori and family take a Winter Holiday. The two oldest kids will be out of school. Take Care of yourself and family.Ibelieve you have so much going on. Why add this series?

• laura

I’m sure her life is easy enough to allow her to get better. It’s a tragedy when things like that happen to poor people, who after going through what she went through they are alone taking care of the baby. She has all the help she needs.

4. anonymous

attention seeker

That is, by far, the ugliest nursery I have ever seen.

The hospital let her hang wall paper?? Wow.

7. Deewillis

Clearly her reality show was not renewed and she needs to keep her name out their since both her and the husband can’t et real acting jobs. Sorry but they exploit their kids and hopefully they won’t be brats growing up!

8. Alli

So, she was lying when she said they weren’t going to find out the sex of the baby until it was born, because in this video she not only says it’s a boy, but they’ve already picked out the name, ergo the big “F” on the wall. And, I’m not buying that she was in the hospital 2 1/2 months because there were non-stop photo ops of her throughout this pregnancy. Most important photo op, in May, the “monokini” shots by Splash on her balcony where she told People magazine, “This is my best pregnancy yet…”

9. Mike

shouldnt they be wearing mask so they do breath in all the sanding dust>???

Btw I love watching them, they do have fans and its fun better than half the crap on tv anyways, yeah they cheated on thier previous partners but is it not better they left when they did instead of wasting their exes time even longer? 4 kids later and they seem to be doing fine.

10. Mike

her dad left her 800,000 which is not that much money after you have taxes take away someof it, and thenbuy a home.

11. Julia

That nursery is awful, ugly colors, and cold looking. What was she thinking??

anyway Tori cannot stand not getting attention one way or another. I see many more years of pictures and videos coming our way. LOL.