Jennie Garth: “There Will Come A Time When It Won’t Sting So Bad”

Taylor Swift at The KIIS FM's 2012 Jingle Ball in LA

Jennie Garth recently revealed to People her and ex-husband Peter Facinelli’s holiday plans with their girls, Lola, 9, Fiona, 6, and Luca, 15.

She said, “We will celebrate really quietly at home this year and then travel to see a friend in Virginia. Then their dad is picking them up and taking them skiing, so they have a lot of exciting things going on.”

She also admitted dealing with the split hasn’t been easy stating, “I think there will come a time when it won’t sting so bad. But I’m not quite there yet.”

Referring to Peter – who is currently dating actress Jaimie Alexander – she said, “You know, I am happy that he is happy, though.”

As for her own love life – Garth laughed, “I’m dating one guy right now. One is enough, right?”

Filed under: Jennie Garth,Lola Facinelli,Luca Facinelli

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Peter’s new girlfriend is 12 years younger than Jennie. That’s gotta sting!

2. Lynn in the South

I hope one of them will take a look at how the oldest is dressed. Teen girls are especially damaged by selfish (centering on themselves due to pain and identity crisis) parents. I find the daughters clothing most inappropriate for a 15 year old.

3. arabella

I find the daughters clothing most inappropriate for a 15 year old.
    I find her luca clothes age appropriate there nothing wrong with it. you should see Lily-Rose and Ava Elizabeth now those girls are dressed inappropriate the girl are around the age of 13-15 years old.

• laura

Who are lily rose and ava elizabeth? can you write surnames, so that we can understand? By the way there’s a difference between a 13 year old and a 15 year old, it’s normal that at 13 they are more childish.
      I do think, though, that the eldest girl of the facinellis dresses way too sexy for her age.. Even just a longer skirt would have made her way classier.

4. Heather

I’m waiting to see when it’s going to stop stinging too……I hope eventually.

5. Anonymous9

Maybe a time will also come when she’ll stop talking about it to every magazine that wanders by.

6. Mimi

I was gonna say something similar. Is there anything besides her personal life that she has to say to the media?

7. Lizzie

I agree. I have thought this before, that if I was Luca, I would be annoyed and embarassed that Jenni is divuldging a lot of personal stuff about their life/divorce.

8. Jacquie109

Since when are shorts with tights and a long sleeve chest covering shirt inappropriate? Her behind and breasts and everything else are covered except her neck, and her makeup while noticable is natural not excentric.

to me her outfit is fine, should she wearing a dress and bow? i mean come on she is 15 not 9

10. popsykl

you will be ok sweetheart….you were great long before he came along :)