Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes Is Using My Children

LeAnn And Eddie Cheering Jake On At His Soccer Game

And the war rages on.

Following LeAnn Rimes‘s revealing interview with E!’s Giuliana Rancic on Sunday night, Brandi Glanville was left fuming after footage of her boys Mason, 9, and 5-year-old Jake – whom she co-parents with her ex hubby Eddie Cibrian – was aired on the special.

“My kids can be on (an) E news special apparently but not in the background of the show I am on?’ she tweeted on Sunday, making reference to the fact that Eddie would not give his permission to allow the boys to appear in her reality series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. “Amazing!”

“He says they can’t be on the background of RHOBH, so when I shoot I have to send them off to a babysitter,’ she tweeted.

Brandi has also admitted that she is also fearful of LeAnn’s relationship with her children and claims the country crooner is exploiting them in the media.

“[Eddie] doesn’t realize that [LeAnn is] using our children and putting them in danger, she tells Us Weekly. “[She's] using them as a tool to get to me, and not just being a loving parent.”

During her interview with E! on Sunday night, LeAnn admitted that she could have handled her extra-marital affair with now-husband Eddie differently.

After beginning a passionate fling on the set of their movie Northern Lights in 2009, the couple both filed for divorce from their respective spouses so they could continue their relationship.

“All I wish is that everybody we hurt, that I hurt, can be happy,” she tearfully explains. “I wish I handled it differently because I wish I could have been better for me, for Brandi, for Dean, for Eddie, for everyone else,” she adds.

“I think I became numb,” she says of the affair. “Then I told everyone I should have told and then I curled up in a ball on the couch and then I didn’t move. And I didn’t move for a while. It’s that feeling of your heart falling to the ground. Eddie reacted the way that I reacted too, but he reacted in his own way and I allowed him to do that. Because he had so much more to deal with than I did — I had a marriage, he had a marriage and children. I can’t even fathom that.”

Joined by Eddie in the interview, her husband of one year claims that it is unfair that his wife is under constant scrutiny and judgement – as well as himself -  for their affair.

“My heart goes out to her every single time she’s getting bashed for something,” he says. “It’s unfair for her and it’s unfair for us. [The affair] wasn’t frivolous, you know.”

Filed under: Brandi Glanville,Eddie Cibrian,LeAnn Rimes

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. arabella

Brandi and Leann needs to get over it.they are not the only celebrities who’s divorced and has child/children.

Did anyone watching the special hear when Eddie said “it’s not like (the affair) was a pattern”. Ummm, maybe not for Leann.

3. Just Me

Umm…Brandi needs to get over it. She needs to accept that the boys have a mother AND a step-mother. She’d be bitching if Leann treated the kids as any less than her step-kids, too.

4. klutzy_girl

Can all of these people please just shut up already? It’s driving me crazy. This should be private stuff between them, and the kids are paying the price for immature behavior on all sides.

5. laura

Leann is really just a younger version of Brandi.. Eddi is so pathetic, when his wife was just normally starting to age she turned to a simple ten year younger version of her..

6. Cindy

I saw that interview and I agree with Brandi 100%. There appears to be something SERIOUSLY wrong with LeAnn emotionally and I would do everything I could to keep my kids away from her too. I have nothing against the woman but she literally made my skin crawl in that interview. She was smarmy, and phoney and clearly not comfortable in her own skin. Sadly, it appears her whole identity is wrapped up in her new husband and if he ever leaves her,she would probably go off the deep end. Not a healthy environment for the kids.
    I really think Brandi is over her marriage to that loser and only has her children’s best interest at heart.

7. Sheala

Oh please! Leann is bat sh*t crazy! I would be blasting this all over the place too if I were Brandi. I wouldn’t want my children around that piece of work.

8. anon

Of course the war wages on, Leann has stated several times on twitter that she doesn’t have to respect Brandi. And because no one called her on it, she continues to use every opportunity possible to taunt Brandi!

9. Mimi

Good God these two women need to stop. I’m starting to think the three of them have a PR business going on here to have the media glued to them.

10. courtneyb

Don’t know what it’s wrong with her, but Leann Rimes just scares me.

11. A. Smyth

Leann Rimes needs to eat, and those kids need to be as far away from her as possible.