Megan Fox: “I Was Screaming For An Epidural”

Megan Fox makes quite an impression as she attends the premiere of 'Passion Play' at the 35th Toronto Film Festival

This is 40 star Megan Fox opens up about giving birth naturally to her son Noah Shannon.

“I was screaming for an epidural when Brian was driving me to the hospital because my water broke on its own,” the actress, 26, told Access Hollywood of Noah’s September 27 birth“It was level orange alert pain.”

With husband Brian Austin Green by her side, Megan said the pain was “horrific.”

“It hurts so bad,” she shared. “It was so intense. And I thought I was gonna be really tough and make it, I was gonna labor to like 8 cm . . . but the first contraction that I got was horrific!”

And it sounds like the pain left no time for beautifying pre-birth.

“I had wet hair so I was trying to blow dry my hair before I went to the hospital,” she laughed. “I didn’t want to go to the hospital with wet hair!”

And while motherhood is “exhausting,” she says it’s been amazing.

“Until you have kids, you can’t imagine how much you could possibly love a human being,” she gushed. “It’s really intense and really overwhelming and amazing.”

And not to mention, he’s “super cute” said the new mom.

The brunette beauty is also stepmom to Kassius, Green’s 10-year-old son with ex Vanessa Marcil.

Filed under: Featured,Megan Fox

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Elizabeth

“You can’t imagine loving a human being” boy I wonder how her husband felt what he read that.

2. eliza

okay Megan and brain are getting annoying.first they denied she was pregnant.now since she has given birth.we have to know every details about Noah.

3. missme?

she looks like a blowup doll!

4. Anonymous9

Wow, her water broke on its own. Almost like 99.9% of all women to have ever lived on the planet. Why do so many celebrities become insufferable the moment they have a baby? Makes me appreciate the ones like Julie Bowen who seem to realize they didn’t have the first baby ever born.

• Anon

I’ve had two kids. Water didn’t break on it’s own either time. But so what? She’s sharing her birth story. Why are you reading this article if you’re not interested?

5. Lana

I’d rather hear about Megan Fox keeping it real, than superficial Gisele and her super strength natural delivering vagina 8th wonder of the world crap

• Kate

Guess it’s only OK to share the details of your birth if it matches Lana’s version of “keeping it real.”

Amen! It’s like you’re only allowed to share if you’ve gained 85 pounds, only lost 3 in the first three months, labored for three days, had an epidural then an unplanned c-section and had issues with nursing!!

6. arabella

why so much hate for gisele. every time I read abut her.there are always harsh comments about gisele.

• Rosy

Pretty simply, it’s jealousy

• Mimi

I dont think it’s jealousy. In that case every celeb here would be hated. It’s what she says that causes so much “hate.” I mean, she talks about zero pain in natural childbirth claiming she just lets her body do what it naturally supposed to do, like it’s a piece of cake when we know it’s not. Maybe in her, but not the rest of the population you know. Then, when she said that breasfeeding should be a mandatory law for all women, when we all know breasfeeding is not for everyone and some women CANNOT breastfeed.

So when she talks BS like that, i’m sorry but i can’t say anything nice. No need to hate.

• Anon

No, Rosy’s right. It’s jealousy.

• Kate

Gisele never said it was a piece of cake to give birth and she never said there was “zero pain.” She just shared what the experience was like for her and that apparently made many women feel less than.

The decision to breastfeed is very much a choice for most mothers. Only 1-3% of women worldwide can’t breastfeed due to medical reasons. That means about 1 out of 100 cannot produce enough milk to feed their babies, and the rest make the choice not to for personal reasons. There is nothing wrong with Gisele stating her opinion on breastfeeding, much like you just did about her.

• Rosy

While I agree that the breastfeeding thing is silly, I think it’s probably something she could have done with wording better. It would be nice if everybody who could actually physically breastfeed, no real problems like milk never coming in etc, being on harmful medicatiosn etc, did. But hey ho.

As for her birth experience, that is *her* birth experience. She isn’t trying to talk for anybody. My experience with childbirth was relatively pain free compared to what I was expecting and what I know other people have gone through. Everybody’s experience is going to be different, just like everybody’s tolerance for pain is different.

• cb

pretty simple, she is an arrogant bi@#h.

7. arabella

why so much hate for gisele. every time I read about her.there are always harsh comments about gisele.

I agree. Jealousy, perhaps from those who didn’t lose the baby weight….

9. Jacquie109

It is a crazy unexplainable love. Of course she’s not the first mother in the world but the first time you have a child you experience that new depth of love when you had thought that the love you share with your SO is the deepest love of all and then once you see your child you just know that love runs a thousand times deeper than any love you had ever experienced before.
    Oh and new moms talk about their birth experiences. Each one is different and deserves just as much respect as any other. It’s about time everyone stopped being so judgemental. If you don’t want to know a birth story, don’t read the article, no one is forcing you to click the link!

10. cb

i cant seem to picture this woman as a mother. she does not seem the maternal type. but maybe she has a great nanny that will take care of baby and she can bring him out for photo ops.

11. Mummy to squealers

Wow dk you have a lot of anger and hate. I think you need to look at yourself first and wonder why this bothers you so much. She is a woman and mother. Support you own. Stand proud as a woman and mother and don’t judge because we have all had moments that we are not proud of and some that we are. That’s life

12. Mary Guerrero

To be honest.. I don’t think megan fox gave birth naturally or with epidural .. I believe she had a c-section but doesn’t want to tell the truth. I think she is a lier.

13. Linda

I think she is so pretty..

14. Kasey1

Wow…a lot of hate on Megan. I get if you don’t like her, that’s your business. And no, I don’t think it’s all jealousy either (I cannot stand Beyonce but I’m hardly jealous). But, I don’t get the “She looks like a blowup doll” comments. Everytime I defend Megan, I get thumbs down. Well, I’ll admit, she’s being slightly annoying talking about him all the time but I just think she’s proud. She’s been with Brian for 8 and a half years now and she finally has what she’s wanted for a long time. I don’t see the point in making fun of her looks, though. Sure, she may not look as good as she did 3 years ago and she’s had PLENTY of plastic surgery but maybe she’s just insecure? What’s wrong?about that ? She’s like a lot of other women, but I do think she took it overboard but no need to make fun of her about her looks, she is a human being. I don’t care if people have differing opinions on her, that’s bound to happen. That doesn’t bother me. But, people get all up in arms about talking about a child’s looks yet you call Megan out on her looks? This article is not about her looks, so I’m confused as to why people keep saying that? Like I said, I don’t care if people find her annoying or just don’t like her (we all have celebs that annoy us) but I don’t understand all the hate she gets in general, including her looks?