On December 1 celebrities and their families attended the 2nd Annual Santa’s Secret Workshop Presented by Bill Horn and Scout Masterson (a.k.a. The Guncles) at the Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif. The event kicked off Hollywood’s holiday season by bringing celebrities and VIPs together for a day of family fun.
In the giving spirit of the holidays, the event benefited L.A. Family Housing, whose mission is to help families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
Items in Santa’s Secret Workshop prize package:
- Corolle Calin Charming Pastel (doll) and Bunnies Stroller ($80.00)
- Ergo Baby Carrier in Zebra print ($120.00)
- HP Bluetooth® Portable Speaker ($79.99)
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores gift card ($50.00)
- Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike ($149.99)
- Ju-Ju-Be “Be Right Back” Convertible Diaper Backpack ($165.00)
- Snapfish.com gift card ($100.00)
- SodaStream Source ($149.00)
- Stokke Bounce ‘n’ Sleep ($400.00) – bouncer and daybed
We are giving away the above Santa’s Secret Workshop prize package (Total Value: $1,294)!
One Easy Way to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite product in Santa’s Secret Workshop prize package the comments below. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Friday, December 14 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our phil&teds giveaway: Mary!