Megan Fox: Motherhood Is My Favorite Accomplishment

'This Is 40' Los Angeles Premiere

New mama Megan Fox recently spoke about how life has changed since welcoming her 2-month-son Noah with hubby Brian Austin Green.

“I love it,” the 26-year-old This is 40 star reveals. “It’s my favorite thing that I’ve ever done so far, so I’m happy with it.”

Although Megan wasn’t expecting during filming of the comedy, she did pick up a few parenting tips from her fellow co-star Leslie Mann and her husband, writer/director/producer Judd Apatow.

“Their kids are so well adjusted,” Megan gushes of the couple’s daughters Maude, 13, and 8-year-old Iris – who also star in their father’s flick. “They’re the best kids and they both have really awesome personalities — especially Iris. She’s just a hysterical little ball buster. I think she’s super funny, and then Maude is a genius! They are just good kids, which I think is rare for kids that were raised in this industry, so they did a good job.”

This Is 40 is set to hit theaters near the end of December.

Filed under: Megan Fox

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Kasey1

Love this woman, so happy for her :)

2. cb

i just cannot pictur e her as a mother. she does not come across as very maternal.
    hopefully she has a very loving nanny that will take good care of the baby. babys are alot of hard work and she doesnt strike me as a hard worker……

• Rosemary

same with me and January Jones

• cara

I feel a bit like you. On the other hand, she has been helping raise Brian Austin Green’s son for many years now, and they seem to have a close and happy relationship. Some people come across very different from how they really are. I could imagine that she is deep down just a very insecure young woman who wants to be loved and consequently has a lot of love to give.

3. Jessica

@cb how awful to say that!! You don’t know her. She could be very maternal how the heck would you know that just by interviews/pics/movies?? Go away!

4. Sheala

Youdon’t know her haha

5. N.S

I always wonder why I can’t stand this woman – every time I see her she annoys the heck out of me.
    I even wondered once was it jealousy – she is a gorgeous girl, but then I love so many really gorgeous and talented actresses, who, sure, I’ll admit I’m jealous of, but I love to hear interviews from them, so it can’t be that.

Megan Fox is just genuinely annoying.

6. arabella

first Megan and brain wants to keep everything Private.now they are gushing about parenthood.sure Noah is her firstborn.but i’m tired hearing about it.talk about an upcoming movie or something else,you don’t see drew berrymore talking about baby olive.

• Kasey1

Now, considering I’m one of Megan’s biggest fans, I do defend her a lot. However, I do agree a little a bit, well actually scratch that, I see your point on the privacy thing. However, she’s not putting his picture out there for everyone to see, pimping him out Guiliana Rancic style. She seems like she’s excited to be a mom, that’s all. Oh and your comment about Drew Barrymore is dumb. She is on the cover of People with baby Olive and just recently said that “Olive is like nice to people, she is a good person.” Paraphrase. So that part of your comment does not work here. I will simply say that she seems like a good woman who is good to her stepson, waited a long time (8 and a half years) to start her own family, minds her business mostly, and I understand why some don’t like her but there’s no need to hate on her a lot. (Not that you are, I am just saying people like to point out her surgeries a lot and it almost makes me sad.) She’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but she seems like a proud mom.