Brooke Mueller: Back With Her Boys

*EXCLUSIVE* Brooke Mueller takes Bob and Max holiday shopping at The Grove

Troubled mom-of-two Brooke Mueller was photographed with her 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (December 22). The trio were joined by friends as they did some Christmas shopping at The Grove.

The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen was recently in rehab for the 19th time for her addiction to Adderall. Charlie’s second ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, helped out with the boys while Brooke was working on her struggles with substance abuse.

Already mom to three daughters – Sam, 8, Lola, 7, and Eloise, 18 months – Denise said that it’s really quite a “normal” family and she’s always willing to be “there for the boys.”

“They’re our family and they’re Sam and Lola’s brothers and I can’t imagine growing up without my sister, so anytime she needs help, I’m there for the boys,” Denise said. “[Sam and Lola] are the best big sisters to [the boys] and they love them.”

The Wild Things star added, “I know it doesn’t seem normal, but it is our normal. They’re little kids and I love children, and like I said, it’s our daughter’s brothers, so I can’t say no.”

“This is not the first time I’ve had all five [kids],” she said. “Brooke knows, and Charlie, that anytime they need help with the boys, I’m there.”

Filed under: Bob Sheen,Brooke Mueller,Max Sheen

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. musiclover

I know Brooke is the boys’ mother, but I wish she would just let Denise have them. At least then they would have a loving, stable environment.

• AvaElizabeth

poor little boys. Usually I think it’s the best for the kids to stay with their mother.
      But in that case..
      I really don’t know if it is good for those little guys to stay with their mother…

2. Sandra

This woman is a damn train wreck along with her ex Charlie Sheen. What a great thing that Denise did for both of them since they can’t seem to take care of their kids the way that they should be taken care of! What a shame. Those kids are the ones that I feel sorry for because they didn’t ask to be born with 2 addicted parents. I hope they turn out well when they are adults and hope that both of them don’t turn out to be like their crazy parents!

3. Arah

She looks like a lunatic

4. klutzy_girl

I agree. I don’t think Brooke is the best person for those boys. Denise and her father are stable influences, and Denise should just adopt them.

5. Sarah

Is she really off booze and drugs? That face is scary. She seems hallucinated.

6. Anne

something bad is going to have to happen to get her away from them unfortunately.

7. mrs. trumbell

nothing’s going to change for these people unless she STAYS in rehab for more than a few hours at a clip.

8. Rosy

Crazy eyes

9. Kasey1

If she has not gotten clean within 19 times in rehab, I highly doubt this short stint helped clean her up. How does she still have custody of her boys? I don’t wish any mother to ever lose her children but she seems so unsafe and unhealthy for them to be around.

10. Elizabeth

Like Anne said above, it is very hard to prove incompetence and take away parental rights. I must admit that years back I labelled Denise just another blonde bimbo but boy was I wrong. She is raising 3 girls and even helps take care of her ex’s kids. And she adopts older dogs- I agree Denise would be the much better parent for the boys.

Brooke looks CRAZY in that pic.

11. Noinin

She doesn’t look good at all. And I don’t think a one (or two) weeks stay in rehab will cure such an addict. Poor kids. I heard she fired the long time nanny – I hope she’s taken her back.

12. A. Smyth

Why does she still have custody?

13. A. Smyth

Also, she is definitely high in the pictures above. Those poor kids.