Jessica Alba: Hangin’ Haven

Haven hangs out with mom Jessica Alba during some last minute Holiday Shopping

Mom-of-two Jessica Alba was photographed with her 1-year-old daughter Haven hanging in her baby carrier in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Sunday (December 23). Sporting festive plaid pants, the Sin City star and her youngest daughter did some last-minute Christmas shopping with her mother Catherine.

Big sister Honor, 4, and papa Cash Warren were not with the trio.

“My big girl sure loves her Nanna & Pappa,” Jessica captioned a photo via Twitter.

Do you love the Alba-Warren family? Be sure to vote for them in multiple categories of our 5th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards.

Filed under: Haven Garner Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet/Twitter

1. A. Smyth

I don’t mean to be rude, but is Cash Warren actually the father?

2. A. Smyth

That child looks nothing like Cash, I mean NOTHING.

3. mimi

why do people ever think it’s appropriate to ask who is a child’s father? jessica is MARRIED to cash, of course he is havens father!! when i was married to my daughter’s father, people would ask if she was “really” his child – why? because she didn’t have his coloring. she has light brown hair and green eyes. he has olive toned skin, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. HE looks exactly like HIS father. my daughter? identical to HIS mother! it’s crazy how genetics work, it blows my mind sometimes. i totally expected my daughter to come out with her dad’s coloring, but she didn’t. does that mean i slept with someone else? no. stop assuming the worst about people and do some research on genetics.

ps: I have seen pictures where haven looks like cash. she just looks A LOT more like jessica (obviously).

4. A. Smyth

Haha I love riling you guys up.

5. A. Smyth

Merry Xmas!

Just because she’s married to Cash, that doesn’t mean he’s the father. I mean how many half black men and half spanish women have a child with white skin and red hair? So I can understand the question.

• Lauren

I don’t understand why is matters that Haven has light skin? She has more Cuacasian genes than she does Black or Spanish, so why is that hard to understand?

7. Nelly

That is one ugly child. Eeeeeeewwwww!

8. anonymous

i agree

9. Hope

Why does everyone think Haven is so ugly?! I happen to totally disagree..I think she’s a beautiful little girl. She’s only 1 years old guys-she has a lot more growing and filling out to do! It’s just flat out rude to say that about a little baby girl, who isn’t even ugly.

10. Isabella

Haven looks like her Danish grandmother don’t forget Jessica is mostly Danish.

11. Ashley

For the longest time i also couldn’t see the sisterly resemblance at all. Until i saw this photo http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/12/06/cash-warren-kisses-his-cutie

In the pic Haven’s lighter skin and red hair aren’t as noticeable. And you can most definitely see the family resemblance.

12. laura

Haven is beautiful and looks like Honor, but just with lighter colours.
    Light skin and red hair are recessive genes, which means that, as weird as it could look, they can come out at every point, if both parents had those genes. Honestly it doesn’t even seems so strange, if you just know a bit about genetics you know it can just happen and that’s it.

13. Sami

Dirty little secret… Take a look at the honest company co-founder’s re d haired baby. They look like sisters. It’s so obvious who the real red headed baby daddy is. Paternity test please. Can’t stand hypocrites… Honest! Yeah right!