Mom-of-four Tori Spelling shared her New Year’s resolutions — and son Liam, 5, and daughter Stella, 4, joined in on the fun.
“There’s only 1 day left in 2012, which means it’s time to lock down your New Year’s resolutions and get ready to work on them,” Tori writes on ToriSpelling.com. “Everyyear at this time I take a few moments to think about the past year, and make a mental list of everything that happened and think about a few things that I want to work harder at next year.”
She adds: “I know that for us busy momistas it can be hard to make time for ourselves and to even think about personal goals, but I hope that you can find a couple minutes to think about things that you can do to make 2013 even better than 2012 was.”
And the busy reality TV mom goes on to share her goals for the new year.
“Without further ado, here are my 2013 New Year’s resolutions:
- Take a family vacation this year where Dean and I both turn off our iPhones and totally unplug (I might have to turn my phone on to take pictures to share with all of you guys, but I think that should be allowed!)
- Have more than 1 adults-only nights this year with Dean and our friends. Teri may or may not be invited… I haven’t decided on that yet, but it’s always a possibility
- Drink more water (I’m the worst at hydrating!)
- Get organized
- Get healthy and back into those skinny jeans (the ones that scream “We miss you T!” every time I walk past them stacked and dusty in the corner of my closet),”
And her oldest kids joined in on the fun.
“Liam says his resolutions are…
- To cuddle more with my family
- To finish and do more of my homework
Stella says her New Year’s resolutions are…
- Start wearing more colors other than pink
- To sit outdoors more and watch the moon with my family”
Tori and her husband Dean McDermott are also parents to 1-year-old daughter Hattie and son Finn, nearly 4 months.
What are your New Year’s resolutions?