Kendra Wilkinson “Definitely” Plans For Another Baby In 2013

"Frankenweenie" Premiere

It sounds like Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett have big plans for the new year.

“Definitely to have baby No. 2,” Kendra tells Us of her main goal for 2013. “Maybe we’ll have another boy. We’re already used to them!”

Already mom to 3-year-old son Hank, Kendra opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop in July about planning for another child.

“Some days I wake up and I’m like, ‘I want baby No. 2 ASAP!’ Other days I want to hold off,” the reality TV star said. “We’re just enjoying our time with little Hank right now and focusing on helping him start preschool, etc. I also want to make sure that we are both settled in our work lives before we start to think about another baby. When the time is right, the time is right.”

We can’t wait to hear the happy news!

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Mary

They certainly make beautiful babies, hope for more.

2. SMH

I actually hope they have a little girl. Look at Hank Jr. He is so freakin’ cute! That hair and those eyes on a little girl would be to die for….although it’s always the girls luck that the boys for some reason get all the good genes lol.

3. Jenny

Gee Kendra, are you sure this one won’t give you stretch marks or even ruin your lovely shape?? (Eye roll). She makes me sick. She thinks she is the only one who has given birth. Give me a break!

4. Again!!!
    This is old news! Always announcing that they’re planning for children!
    She said it last year and the year before! Gimme a break!
    She should announce when she’s pregnant!

Btw Gorgeous child!
    Oh and I am French so my English is bad!

5. Anne

Ugh sick of her saying this and sick of her being a parenting expert, let’s never forget why this woman is even relevant.

6. Francesca

As far as I remember she always said no more babies until they settle down and her husband gets a job, something like that, so this article is completely new to me and I’m looking forward to them expanding their adorable family!

7. A. Smyth

He’s so cute!!! Stop overanalysing everything (to those above!)

8. Lauren

Is that a lil bump i see?!?! also her face looks a little chubby!!!
    <3 you kendra