Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Post-Baby Body

Unknown

It’s only been six months since the birth of her second child, but reality star Kourtney Kardashian is ready to rock a bikini.

Showing off her 44-pound weight loss on the cover of Us Weekly, the mom-of-two opens up about how she lost the baby weight.

The brunette beauty – who is also mom to 3-year-old son Mason with boyfriend Scott Disick – shares her postpartum weigh loss secrets.

“It was harder to lose weight the second time around,” she says. “I gained 45 pounds with Penelope.”

Now a lean 106 pounds, the 5-foot star credits celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson‘s 90-minute workouts.

Kourtney also attributes eating small portion sizes for helping her slim down in record time.

“This time, the focus is really on being a mom and being present, knowing my priorities,” the 33-year-old star says.

It’s nothing but Kardashian news these days! Kourt’s little sister, Kim Kardashian, just announced her first pregnancy.

Filed under: Featured,Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. Ano

Thank you photoshop!

2. Hope

They may have photo-shopped it a little bit, but Kourtney has always been pretty small and thin so either way she still looks great! (:

3. courtney

she’s 5ft tall and usually 105lbs which is perfectly healthy for that height and she has to retain some for nursing her nearly 6 month old daughter

4. laura

She’s the thinnest of the three Kardashian sisters: Kim is short and fat, Kourt short and petite, and Khloe tall and fat..

• Hope

I wouldn’t say Kim is short and fat. I hate that people are always calling her fat..she’s got some curves, yes, but honestly she is no where near fat. She’s definitely no model who has absolutely no curves at all and is stick thin, but she’s not fat either & Khloe is tall but not fat. I agree she has the biggest build out of all the Kardashian sisters, but if you put her next to a fat person you would definitely see that she is far from fat.

• Jenn

I don’t think these girls aren’t fat. They are curvy…there is a difference. Not all fat women are naturally curvy, and not all naturally curvy women are fat.

5. laura

Sorry, I meant Kourt short and thin..

6. D.Mc

I wish all the urgent desire to drop pregnancy weight so fast would go away, we are creating a superficial, shallow ideal image of a woman’s body for our future generation of girls and women. God help us all.

7. Jessica

Seriously Hollywood media needs to stop telling us we need to lose weight immediately after birth!!! It took 9 months to put on weight it’s going to take some time to lose it!! Especially when the average person don’t have nannies and cooks and assistants!
    I have a 6 month old and I haven’t lost all my baby weight… Why? Because I don’t want to leave my daughter to go to a gym. Eventually I’ll get back to my pre weight or closer to it but I’m not rushing it.

You don’t need a gym to lose baby weight. That’s just another excuse women make.

If you exercise while pregnant and watch what you eat, 80% of women would go back to their pre-baby size within 6 months, no problem.

• Jessica

I take walks, I watch what I eat, I’ve lost half my baby weight but haven’t lost all. Every body is different. Don’t tell me not going to a gym is an excuse. I try my best to lose weight at home but for me it’s going to take some gym equipment to lose to rest. That’s just how my body is.

• PamInPA

There’s nothing in a gym that’s going to help you lose weight that you can’t do at home. Want aerobics? Get yourself a DVD. Want a treadmill? Walk outside instead.

In theory, if you gain 30 pounds being pregant and have a 7lb baby, 10 pounds will be lost the minute you give birth. On what planet does it take over 6 months to lose 20 pounds (especially if you’re nursing)?

• Jessica

I’ve only been allowed to resume normal activity for 3 months now not 6 months!

Don’t talk down to me because I have not lost all my weight! Who are you to tell me I should have lost all my baby weight by now?! I’ve been trying the best I can. So you can take your negativity and shove it! God. People are so unbelievably rude/mean these days. I hope you don’t teach your children to be like you!

Jessica, nobody said you SHOULD have. They said you COULD have. There’s a huge difference. Calm down.

8. May

Ok, I really hate to say it, but I looked like that (or better), the morning after delivering. And no I’m not joking. But I do think its ridiculous that these mags proclaim these things as headlines like they’re miracles. Everyone is different, why is 6 months so great? Or not? Why not 6 years or 6 hours after? When will the money grubbing end?? People have no class anymore.

9. Elle

Skinny-fat. i.e. no muscle tone.

10. An33

“No retouching” and yet they put that label right where her thigh/hips are widest in order to conceal them……

Recent pap images still show her with obvious saddle bags; I’m not slamming the fact that she has them, just that the magazine is still going to lengths to obscure them.

11. Amy

Well all women are different I lost 40lbs when I was pregnant and still have it off after 6 years so every woman is different and the kardasians are not fat

12. Ara

this is really rude! The lady said she hadnt lost all her baby weight yet and u have the hide to tell her she is making excuses?!
    I certainly wasnt up for going to the gym with my 6 month old and who would watch him anyways while i went?! I was tired all the time and spent most of the first 6 months sitting on a chair demand breastfeeding him.
    It took me atleast a good 2 years to be back to my pre pregnancy weight, i was even thinner when my son was 2 yrd old. I went back to work.
    I had a good size of 55 kilograms at the end and i STILL didnt lose the little baby belly, It never goes i promise and ive had that little mummy tummy since my first 17 years ago! Not everyone is the same…. unless u have good genes and a strechable body believe me that just “snaps back” ( like these girls)