Kim Kardashian: Beverage For Her Bump

INFphoto_2389637

Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving the Tracy Anderson studio in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (January 3). After her workout she headed to Jamba Juice.

The mom-to-be wore a gray hoodie with black workout gear. The day before she also was seen keeping up with her exercise routine when she left the same gym.

E! News confirms that Kim’s pregnancy will be filmed for reality TV.

“Kim and Kanye are an incredibly dynamic couple, and their baby news is just so exciting,” network president Suzanne Kolb says in a statement. “Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger. We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottle and without a doubt, more fabulous baby wear.”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

1. Eliz

UGH!! As if this heinous cow isn’t everywhere already, now her scam/PR baby invades this site too. BOO she is a trashy wh-re made famous for a damn sex tape. What a hag.

2. Lulu

I thought that was Octomom when I first saw her.

• Scooter

I’ve been thinking the same thing! Octomom looks more like Kim than Angelina. And I just realized that KK will be featured on here every day from now on since she’s pregnant. Ugh.

Not only that….they will follow this trampy pig all around from now until she craps this illegitimate kid out.

4. Nina D.

God, I am already sick of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy. As if it’s not impossible enough already to avoid her.

5. lauren

She’s still pretty with no make up. It’s good she’s trying to stay active during her pregnancy.

6. Anna

Its akward for me see Kim K in this site haha

7. Elizabeth

Kim, that Jamba Juice just added all the calories you worked off!

8. Dodo

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf!!!!

9. laura

Oh geez, she has no bumb, can you spare us her for at least a couple of months, when maybe a real bump appears???

10. anon

she looks like octomom…

11. Frances

Well, she better keep on working out because that big ass of hers will be getting even bigger once that baby weight starts coming on. Looking at her, it looks as though she could gain a ton of weight. She has that kind of a shape of a body.

• Meliss

Not necessarily. I have “that kind of a shape” sans the huge boobs. I thought for sure I’d be a house when I got pregnant. I ended up gaining 10 lbs (since I was already a little thicker than usual) and delivered a 9 pound baby. Jamba Juice isn’t ideal but all I could keep down early on was that and cold fruit. In any case it’d be nice if we could let Miss Kimberly get to her 3rd trimester and check back in them. I think we could all use a break from the daily updates.

12. Kristine

Congratulatins to Mrs. Humphries!

Still have no idea why this POS is famous. Oh yeah she spread her legs and made a sex tape and her father defended a murderer. So thats what it takes…..

• Scooter

And they act like royalty. I didn’t think there was a mansion big enough to hold the egos of these two.

• LaKesha

If they were not like royalty, they wouldn’t get so much attention and comments from viewers on this site. She gets this much attention over a picture of her walking to her car with some juice…seems like royalty to me.

14. tricia

interesting mass killers like James Holmes and Adam Lanza were not poor white trash huh interesting!

15. A. Smyth