The Beckham Family Settle Back In England

Viva Forever - Press Night Arrivals

David and Victoria Beckham have moved back to England with their children. RadarOnline.com confirms that the boys are no longer enrolled in their private school in Los Angeles.

Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 7, had been attending The Curtis School since they moved to Los Angeles five years ago. Brooklyn, 13, left Curtis two years ago and was going to The Willows Community School in Culver City.

A source reveals, “On the last day before school broke for Christmas vacation, the headmaster of the school announced at an assembly for the entire student body that the Beckhams were moving back to London. Both Victoria and David were at the flag ceremony assembly, and were very touched at the outpouring of love from the school.”

The couple have already found a new school in London for the boys. And on Saturday MailOnline shared photos of  David and his sons at a Manchester United vs. West Ham game.

A source said: “It’s time for a new London life, they are all very excited.”

Filed under: David Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

Great looking family!

2. Ava

I wonder if Victoria and David really had negative feelings about LA like the media claimed they did. Why did the school make an announcement about the family leaving? I remember moving around in the middle of my school year but no one made a big deal.

3. anonymous27

I would also be very excited for a new London life! Sounds great to me, even though I have never been to London. :-)
    I wonder how is the paparazzi in England versus the US…

4. Joy

wow! the headmaster do that for every student? how awesome and inclusive! #rolls eyes

5. Pippa

Bummer they’re leaving. I like them. It’s not as though I know them though so I guess I’ll get over it. I will still get my “Harper” fix if they’re moving to London, as the paps are the worst in London. At least that is what everyone says, as one commenter said above too. If that’s the case, why haven’t we seen any pics of them since they have been there? Either way, that Harper is so cute! I will miss the pudgy face. Good luck to the Beckhams!. You’re going to miss the California sunshine, that’s FOR SURE. I know I love it and love living here!

6. Anon

Brooklyn got his mummy’s smile while Romeo and Cruz got daddy