Ivanka Trump & Her Darling Arabella

44496596583511e2ab6722000a9e087c_7

Adorable!

Ivanka Trump shared a sweet new photo of her 1-year-old daughter Arabella on Instagram this week. They look so alike!

“Enjoying the jumping exhibition with Arabella at the Trump Invitational in Palm Beach,” wrote the busy mom.

Ivanka recently revealed her daughter’s varied interests, telling the Wall Street Journal, “Her passions are fleeting. She’s also into empty water bottles. But she has a great imagination. She plays. You realize after having a child that you don’t really need all the fancy toys. They really know how to entertain themselves.”

Filed under: Arabella Rose Kushner,Ivanka Trump

Photo credit: Instagram

Arabella is a cutie but I don’t see the strong the resemblance that you seem to.

2. Heather

Sweet photo! I think she looks more like her daddy, although they both look gorgeous!

3. Jenn

I don’t see where she looks too much like her Mom, I think she looks way more like her Dad. She’s a cutie!

4. JJ

They look so alike? Before I read the article I said out loud ‘I’ve never seen a child look less like her mother.’

5. Katriel

They don’t look alike CBS, she looks like her faaaja

6. Imrm

Poor girl looks like her grandpa, let’s hope she grows up to look like Mom.

7. Anie

I may be wrong but Ivanka is one of the quietest heiress in showbiz. She and Athina Onassis.

8. Tee

The more you look, the less she looks like her. At first glance, i thought they looked very alike, then I looked again and it was only their eyes, eyebrows and quite-big heads that looked alike. They are not exact copies, but I guess they’d have looked more alike if Ivanka’s mouth was closed. But she’s very cute.