Gabriel Aubry & Nahla: Smilin’ Duo

*EXCLUSIVE* Gabriel Aubry and Nahla have a little fun after school together

Gabriel Aubry and Nahla were seen out together in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Thursday (January 10). The 4-year-old looked happy while strolling along and playing with a belt with dad.

The two are guaranteed to spend time together after Aubry was not criminally prosecuted over the very public Thanksgiving day brawl between him and Olivier Martinez. As long as he stays out of trouble for a year – he’ll be free to be with his daughter.

Halle and Olivier didn’t want to press charges because they didn’t think it would be in Nahla’s best interests.

Aubry also was reportedly going to file a restraining order against Martinez – but has since changed his mind.

Filed under: Gabriel Aubry,Nahla Aubry

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Essa

I used to be a fan of Halle Berry as a person, now I am just a fan of her as an actor. I used to respect her so much, but all this baby drama has made me lose my repsect for her. I know I don’t know their situation, but from pictures it seems pretty evident that little Nahla has nothing but love and adoration for her Daddy, and i’m pretty sure Gabriel feels the same way. Halle is trying to brainwash her daughter into seeing Olivier as her “daddy” and Gabriel as a bad, scary person. Hopefully Nahla won’t fall for it, but it’s not her fault if she does because she’s just an innocent 4-year-old girl.

2. musiclover

I obviously do not know what happened between Halle and Gabriel. ….but Nahla sure seems to be happy with her daddy.

3. Kaz

OMG he has aged!!!Poor guy lives for his daughter…good luck!

4. Veep

All three of them (Halle, Nahla, and Gabriel) love to sport the hobo look. LOL!

5. Kasey1

Aww too cute! In my opinion, Nahla is the cutest celeb kid out there. I have no idea why Ms. Berry wanted to keep Gabe from Nahla so bad, she seems pretty happy and playful with her dad to me. Oh well, they are a cute duo :)

6. Ibah

She didn’t press charges because she would have been exposed and likely would have been charged after an investigation.
    Gabriel probably went along with it (like he always does) for just some peace until she devises something else. Doesn’t she find some reason to drag him in court every 5 months or so?

7. Fondo

Shot into the sun, crappy pics, best you did send them to a FREE blog

8. Liz

She’s the spitting image of her dad.