Jenelle Evans Expecting Baby No. 2

1358346488_jenelle-evans-courtland-rogers-lg

Congratulations are in order for Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers.

The 21-year-old Teen Mom 2 star and her new husband are expecting a baby on September 4, Radar Online reports. “Me and Jenelle are so happy that she’s pregnant,” Courtland gushed. “She told me, ‘I’m looking forward to a second chance.’”

This will be the couple’s first child together. Jenelle is already mom to 3-year-old son Jace, while Courtland also has a child from a previous relationship.

The pair tied the knot on December 4, 2012. Since then, it’s been a rocky romance.

The young couple got into a Twitter fight earlier this month, and Jenelle actually announced she was single. But it was only a false alarm. “For the record I never broke up with Jenelle,” Courtland tweeted January 1. “We took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them. I love her with all my heart.”

The MTV star does not have custody of her son Jace. Instead, her mother Barbara Evans is caring for her son due to her past drug abuse and multiple arrests.

Filed under: Expecting,Jenelle Evans

Photo credit: Twitter

1. Mary

the girl is a horrible parent. Its stupid bitches like this that should not have children.

2. klutzy_girl

Wait, she must not be that far along – probably only a few weeks – if her due date is in September. Why announce this early?

3. Barbara

So in “looking forward to a second chance” I guess that means she’s completely given up on her first child Jace. This girl is the poster girl for mandatory sterilization. And her mother is no prize either. I feel very sad for all of them.

4. Alyson

I honestly do not know what to say. I hope this is not true. She is nowhere near emotionally ready for another baby. Scary and a lil sad. Hope she has a good support system, other than her mom.

5. Megan

She is a train wreck…. She needed to have another to stay in the media. She was fading…..nothing like getting pregnant again when you can’t even take care of your first child. Horrible…

6. shaneliz

She is a disaster. I feel so sorry for this unborn baby, not to mention her 3 year old son. Praying she will do the right thing and let a loving couple adopt this baby. It does not deserve the same fate as her first.

7. Shea

She should have this baby automatically taken away from her. She’s absolute human garbage. Her first child should be adopted out. The yelling that poor child hears on a daily basis heartbreaking.

8. Laura

Does she lose custody ?>

9. Zombieee

This young lady needs guidance and she is seeking for it in all the wrong places. Hopefully, this guy has some type of sense unlike her other ex’s and bring some stability in this child’s life. I hope she accepts responsibility, give up the marijuana, and get it together!

Good luck to them!

10. Alana

Can’t understand this girl. She does nothing to raise her son, treats him like trash and now pregnant again. How sad for this new child.

11. Lizzie

Dr. Drew should adopt the baby. (Haha just kidding)

12. Jenn

Oh God…this just makes me ill. I feel so sorry for that child. She was a horrible parent to her first…and even though the grandmother took care of him, she was no prize, either! Those kids will be so messed up.

13. SMH

They had a twitter fued? Well that speaks highly of their maturity level. Poor Barbara l guess she will have another baby to care for!

14. Laura

Jenelle Could Lose Custody Of New Baby –Attorney

15. Jessica

O geez… Really?? A congratulations are in order?! I don’t think so!! She is a horrible mother and treats the child she already has like a pet! I hope for that baby’s sake janelle loses custody again over this child. Her children would be better off raised by wolves than by her !

16. sierra

Yeah…I don’t see what would provoke her to create another child when she doesn’t have custody of her first child. Makes no sense at all! She should be fighting for parental rights to jace to prove she’s a good mother, not having another child. And they have seriously been married one month! That means she got pregnant on her wedding night…who does that? Enjoy your life together first. People just don’t learn, I swear

17. Hey Jenelle, get a job and learn something. And what kind of screaming and yelling will your newborn be seeing.

Back to the Keisha concert thing, telling your probation officer you HAD to go to that concert instead of going to jail, how immature.