LeAnn Rimes Talks Infidelity & Her Ex

1242911076001_2096716433001_leann-rimes-130115-360

By Krista Wick

No topic was off limits when LeAnn Rimes sat down exclusively with ET’s Nancy O’Dell.

The country superstar, whose controversial relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian has become both a blessing and a curse, tells Nancy her upcoming album Spitfire was born unexpectedly during her extra-marital affair with Eddie. In fact, a handful of infidelity themed tracks included in the album were initially written about a friend of hers while LeAnn was married to her ex, Dean Sheremet.

“What Have I Done is one of the first songs that I wrote for the record, before anything was actually starting to happen,” said LeAnn. “It was written about a friend of mine, but I didn’t realize I was writing it for myself at the time… It was my subconscious talking and I didn’t know yet.”

Continue reading at ETonline.com

Filed under: LeAnn Rimes,Partners

Photo credit: ETonline.com

1. A. Smyth

Are we supposed to sympathise with her?

2. DoesntMatter

The absolute worse part about this whole messed up situation is that Leann befriended Brandy while sleeping with her husband. In my eyes, it gets no worse than that. Leann you are a snake and your day will come lol

• laura

You know what: I don’t find her nice or interesting, I don’t like cheaters and everything else.
      BUT years have passed, now all of their lives are different and have settled, Eddie and Leann may have been mean but they can’t be blamed their whole lives for that, it’s time to move on!

• meghan

Then she should shut up about it. People would let it go if she wasn’t continually trying to justify her actions.

• Claire

Maybe, she would stop trying to justify her actions if people would let it go.

• little eamon

@Claire

It’s silly to keep telling people to let it go when it’s LEANN RIMES who keeps doing these exclusive interviews every week. She can’t have it both ways. If she wants people to stop talking, then perhaps she needs to stop doing interviews where she talks about Brandi’s kids and how her body wouldn’t let her stop sleeping with a man she knew was married.

• little eamon

@Laura

As long as Leann is giving back to back interviews where she says like her body wouldn’t let her stop sleeping with Eddie, she is going to get blamed. If she doesn’t want to get slammed, then perhaps she should stop giving exclusive interviews to ET.

This woman doesn’t have any children. Why is she continuously featured on Celebrity Baby Scoop???

4. anonymous2

I can’t wait for the day he start cheating on her! What goes around comes around….

5. Ella

“country superstar?” I knew Celebrity Baby Scoop was out of the loop, but this just proves it!

6. Gladys