Rachel Zoe’s Lunchin’ Lad

*EXCLUSIVE* Rachel Zoe and Skyler are a Fashion Forward Pair

Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman took their son Skyler and the nanny out to lunch at Hugo’s Restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (January 26).

Skyler wore jeans, a white cardigan and had a scarf on just like dad.

Besides starting a new season of The Rachel Zoe Project for Bravo – Zoe reportedly hopes NBC will do a show based on her life.

She told Elle, “I sold the script to NBC, but I don’t know what happens after that. I think there’s still a lot that needs to be done. We’re going to do a pilot and all of that. It’s going to take place when I was much younger and first started out. So it would need to be someone who has complete enthusiasm, is slightly eccentric, and is passionate. And [she should be] a bit starry eyed about fashion. So anyone who can portray that well, is hired.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Lizzie

She’s not wearing black everyone.

• Pippa

And neither of them is wearing a hat! WOW. That’s a first. But one of them IS wearing a scarf. Skyler is wearing that same Missoni scarf he has been wearing for about a year now. Over it. Next. Hey Rachel, scarves are a choking hazard on kids of that age.

2. laura

Oh my God, poor kid..

3. Ano

What a sweet little girl!

4. courtneyb

He’s such a cute, sweet boy!

5. Jennifer

I really don’t care for his outfit. He is a cute little boy. But, the outfit is waaaayyy too trendy for my taste. I know his mom is a fashion designer…but the belt and scarf are just too much imo.

6. Mary

I was waiting for the picture of him smiling as he smiles all the time. Such a beautiful little boy. I love his clothes, he actually dresses like his dad. Just a cute kid all around.

7. I’m starting to feel really bad for little Skyler. Rachel was really vocal about wanting a daughter before and during her pregnancy with him and it’s becoming increasingly clear from the way she dresses him…In any case, I really hate this new trend of parents trying to dress their small children as ‘cool’ little adults. Kids should be able to comfortably run, jump, play and get dirty without worrying about their parents getting upset about them ruining their fancy (at times restrictive) designer ‘outfits’. Ugh. Makes me a little sad :( (It’s not just celebs either; I’m starting see it out where I live as well. The kids just sit instead of playing.)

Oh my God, you people crack me up. You interpret the way she dresses her son with her secret desire for him to be a girl? What an idiot.

And this child is seen in the sandbox, at the playground and crawling on the floor of a store… all in his designer duds, so CLEARLY no one is restricting his play time.

Get over yourself. Why can’t you just admire this happy family?

• Bloopie

It’s part of her job to dress well. And I am pretty sure those clothes are comfy. Either way, this child is obviously loved by his parents and that’s all he needs right now :)

8. A. Smyth

Even though she fashions him up too much and she looks like a vulture most of the time, she does seem to spend a lot of time with him, which I suppose is the most important thing (it’s just fun to make comments about everything else).

He DOES look like a girl….with a girl name.