Diddy’s Bathtime Beauties

Screen Shot 2013-01-29 at 12.27.57 PM

Sean “Diddy” Combs loves to share photos of his children – especially 6-year-old twins D’Lila Star and Jesse James, Chance, 7, and Christian, 14.

On Friday (January 25) – he posted one of the three girls via Instagram and wrote: “So fresh and so clean! Love my princesses!!! #Family”

Last week he also posted a photo of the girls wearing animal hats and on Monday (January 28) he showed off a picture of his little basketball pro.

“My num 1 Lil man @c3so_fly …love you boy”

In a past interview with Access Hollywood - Combs said he wants to make sure his kids  have a “normal” life.

He said, “That’s one of the things that I think that raising my kids – myself and the mothers of my children – we don’t raise them as celebrity children.”

He explained, “We don’t allow taking pictures at their recitals and things like that. We don’t wanna be rude or nothing, but it’s their time, it’s their moment. I’m there to support them as a parent. So even the tailgating situation, I just go there as a parent. tell people like, ‘I’m off today. I’m really here to support my son.’ It’s about my son.”

Filed under: Christian Combs,D'Lila Star Combs,Jessie James,Sean Combs

Photo credit: Instagram

And why when he “shares” pictures, it’s always in the tub, in a bathing suit and now this one with a bath towel. Can’t he just send a normal picture? SMH

What a cute picture! D’Lila, Jesse and Chance could be triplets! It’s great that they all seem so close.

3. anonymous2

That’s funny! He wants his kids to have a normal life. Is that why he gave his son a brand new silver Maybach that reportedly retails for a whopping $360,000! for his 16th Birthday? What kind of normal is that?

This man’s annual income is about $60,000,000. Buying his son a car worth $360,000 is the equivalent of someone earning $60,000 buying their son a car worth $360.

“Normal” is relative

• anonymous2

It doesn’t matter how much money you make. If you want your children to grow up like normal kids you don’t let them drive around in $60,000. or $360,000. car. I know that’s his business but It’s definitely not “normal”

• Kinky

Yes, he bought the car for his son but do you know what the son did with it? Obviously not, but to inform you his son turned around and donated the car or the proceeds from selling it. He did get a benz or something equivalent to replace it but who cares. While I know many parents think young, new drivers should get a clunker, I am of the mindset if money is no option I am going to purchase the best car for my child to drive around in regardless. I guess I say all that to ask, would you be complaining about this if Bill Gates and/or Donald Trump did it. Are you mad that he did it or that he was able to do it?

It doesn’t matter what he wants. He makes $60M a year and there is no way his version of “normal” is going to be anything like the people who make $25k a year.

4. Meghan

I don’t understand why people feel the need to come here and complain and reiterate that these precious little girls have different mothers. WHO THE HELL CARES!!! I am not a fan of Diddy, but I just think its so stupid and childish to talk so harsh about innocent little children. He is great father to them. He loves them very much and it shows in their smiles, the way that he talks and spends time with them. It time to grow up and stop with the petty comments. The are rich, loved and happy and non of it is going to change. Its so sad! If I had 500 million dollars like him, my kids would probably be riding in Maybachs too. He can’t win either way…Gahhh!

Meghan, lighten up – his kids won’t be reading this. This is a forum where people leave comments. If the comments bother you that much, then don’t come on here. I also agree that it’s embarrassing that ALL his children have DIFFERENT mothers. But what do you expect from a ghetto rat like him?

• Meghan

You have your panties really high up you ass. I’m sure that if you take the time to pull them out, you’ll find a rat or two!! no wait…YOU ARE THE RAT!!! :D

• PamInPa

Anonymous, this is a forum where people leave comments. If Meghan’s comments bother you that much, then don’t come on here.

Freedom to say what you want applies to EVERYONE, including Meghan.

I personally agree that the people on this site can be disgusting and childish. And like you and Meghan, I’m entitled to post that.

It’s YOU who needs to get over yourself.

• Amy

Actually, they do not all have different mothers. 4 of his 6 children have the same mother. And from everything that has ever come public about him regarding his children – he is a wonderful father. I have never seen one news story or read one article about him NOT taking care of any of his children in any way, shape or form.

I get that having children by different mothers CAN be a big deal, but if it’s not a big deal to the people involved – why is it such a big deal to you?

• Kinky

I guess you live in high society and only believe someone who has multiple children with different women is a ghetto rat. But let me inform you a man that spends time with his children and raises them to go to college and make something of themselves, adopts another mans child and raises them as their own does not make a ghetto rat. I am sorry I get personally offended when people call Diddy anything other than a great father when they speak about him and his children. As Amy stated, in all the years that he has been in the industry have you heard anyone talk about his parenting skills? Plus the proof is in the pudding he has a child already in college on a scholarship. What makes a ghetto rat is Shawty Lo and if you look him up it will help clarify the difference between a ghetto rat and a man taking care of his family.

Stepping down off my soap box. I women like you are so ridiculous and give other women a bad name. So judgmental about stuff and I know women like you have some f***** up shit going on in your house to be throwing all these stones at someone elses glass house…

Well, I don’t necessarily disagree that he’s a ghetto rat (two women pregnant at the same time, stating that Chance wasn’t his and fighting paternity, taking no interest in her until she was several years old), I just don’t think it’s relevant.

Those kids are adorable!

Anonymous, you’re the one that needs to do the “lightening up” – Meghan is entitled to her opinion just as you are and you’re are far nastier.

“yours”

Meghan, go finish your homework.

Amy – why don’t you get your facts straight before posting? This sperm donor has FIVE biological kids with THREE mothers. The 6th one is one of the baby mamas kids, not his. Theres something called google, use it before posting your nonsense.

• Amy

He has helped RAISE Kim’s oldest son, Quincy, and considers him to be his son. So FOUR of his six children have the SAME mother.

Biological or not, your children are your children. It’s pretty sad that in order to make some bitchy comment, you would actually say that Quincy is NOT his son. I am pretty sure that if Diddy considers Quincy to be his son, that is good enough.

Kurt Russell has two biological children but RAISED Oliver and Kate Hudson. Is he only “allowed” to say he has two children according to you? Because he only contributed to two kids DNA? No. He has FOUR children. Being a parent has A LOT more to do with actual parenting than it does with DNA.

Amy – you just proved you really are a moron. Since when is an ex girlfriend’s kid considered HIS kid? Are you that stupid? I don’t give rats ass what he considers his kid or isn’t his kid. The FACT is – he is NOT his kid. And the fact that this piece of $h!t never even lived with any of these illegitimate kids is a disgrace. He has FIVE kids with THREE different baby mamas. Some role model he is. He just dumps his sperm wherever and than posts a couple of pictures and claims to be a good father. Gimme a break. He is SICKENING!!!!

• Shana

I just don’t understand why you care so much. You seem so jealous that you aren’t getting one of those child support checks that his baby mommas are getting. I feel sorry for you and I hope you get help soon. you need it and if you have kids then they will need it too smh!!