Megan Fox: “My Job Is To Be With Noah”

Megan-Fox-cover

This is 40 star Megan Fox gets gorgeous on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s March 2013 issue, on newsstands this Thursday (January 31). The new mom opens up about the joys of family life with husband Brian Austin Green and their son Noah, 4 months.

On the joys of new motherhood: “I’ve never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – like, I recognize I’m so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow] – but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son. All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is.”

On balancing work and family life: “It’s very hard for me to do [professional] stuff, because I feel like this isn’t my job anymore. My job is to be with [Noah].”

On her husband Brian Austin Green: “I just think we got lucky. I believe he’s my soulmate. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t take work, because we are very, very different. But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don’t try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him. He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining.”

On cooking: “I can cook, but I also want everything to look beautiful on the plate – then I get upset when people eat it. Everyone just tears through it and that makes me sad. It’s not a rewarding experience for me to cook.”

For more from Megan, go to Marie Claire UK

Filed under: Featured,Megan Fox

Photo credit: Marie Claire

1. arabella

Megan haven’t been in any movies or tv show for a while. why is she complaing about having more time with Noah. Ever since she had Noah all she do is whine.

What is she wearing?? Scrolling down I was completely expecting that to be a dress.

She has been in something recently. I get what she means about cooking. I feel like that about Christmas Dinner. I’m on my feet eight hours preparing the meal and they tear through it in 20 minutes!

4. Jessica G

Haterzzz. Haha. Megan Fox is beautiful and having a baby is alot of work…I have one myself almost the same age.
    So is being famous. but the food thing is a little much. She just recently had her son so I guess shes doing what she can.

5. Colleen

I have to say that I always thought Megan Fox was a bit stuck up and flighty. But how wrong was I? I never disliked her though.
    Since she had her baby, I have seen her in a new light. She seems to be a really good mother. I would have figured she would sell photos to People like a lot of people I thought would know better did.
    Kudos to Megan Fox.

6. lulu

I have to say that I am surprised cause she seems to really love a lot being a mother but that part about cooking and how it’s not a rewarding experience for her is just a bit selfish… because when we cook (and especially when it takes us a lot of work) it’s in order to gratify and give a treat to somebody… and not to receive a reward (even if sometimes we deserve it lol!)! We cook to give with love and afection and we do not cook just to receive in exchange! And that’s why she’s not really into it… it’s sad!
    I may be a bit old school but for me when we cook the best reward is how fast the dishes disappears and only that lol!!!

7. SASmith (@web_shopaholic)

Who would think Megan actually had a baby?! She’s just so sexy! I am definitely a huge fan!
    Oh by the way mommies, choo-choo-london.com, asos, and mamaway.co.uk are on 50% off sale!