Kim Kardashian Wants Divorce For Her Baby’s Sake

Kim Kardashian: Baby-bumping along

The marriage only lasted for 72 days, but Kim Kardashian‘s divorce from her ex Kris Humphries has been dragging on for more than a year.

Expecting a baby with her boyfriend Kanye West in July, the mom-to-be has appealed to the court to either issue a trial date or grant her a divorce despite the ongoing financial dispute with her ex.

“I do not want to be married to [Humphries] when I have my baby,” Kim states in a declaration to the court. “Immediately upon it becoming known to the public that I was pregnant…I began to see articles in the media with quotes attributed to [Humphries] stating that now that I am pregnant he has ‘got all the power,’ ‘that he is in control of my misery’ and that he is not going ‘to allow’ me to be divorced by the time I have my baby.”

The reality star, seen here on her way to a social media conference today, continues: “I am requesting the status of my marriage be determined now for not only my health and welfare but also for the health and well-being of my unborn child.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet, AKM-GSI

1. L

If you wanted to be divorced before your baby was born, you ought to have got divorced before you got pregnant by someone else!

She should have kept her legs closed.

3. Ano

And the bump is much smaller now?

4. Veep

The draping-of-jackets thing is getting old. Not appealing. She needs to just buy bigger jackets, already.

5. sheyla

For the sake of her baby, she should just admit it was a fraud!! Give the man an anullment and move on with your life!! He wants to move on with his life as well and to never have to acknowledge this farce of a marriage!! Your child WILL grow up to know that his mother was trifiling as his Grandmother!! Poor Khloe STILL doesn’t know who her daddy is! SMH

Rumor has it that Kris isn’t sure if Bruce is Kylie’s father since she cheated on him too. What a family of low lifes.

7. Jenn

She should have thought about still being married (even in name only) BEFORE she got preggars by another guy! Last time I knew there was this thing called birth control- this idiot should have used it. It’s not Humphries problem she can’t keep her legs closed.

8. eliz

she is such trash.. i hope kris humphries drags this out as LONG AS POSSIBLE.. i fully think he was duped by her and her god awful family!