Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Brazil Bump

*EXCLUSIVE* Kim Kardashian and Kanye West grab lunch for three in Brazil

High-profile couple Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend Kanye West packed on the PDA in Rio de Janeiro on Friday (February 8). The expectant reality star, 32, looked lovely in a ruched green dress and blue heels. The rap superstar, 35, kept it casual in a black tee and jeans as they enjoyed the Brazilian city together.

The parents-to-be were seen sight seeing, lunching at Braseiro Gavera restaurant, and sharing a smooch on the balcony of their hotel.

In the upcoming episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Kim says Kanye is her No. 1 priority these days.

Kim’s big sis Kourtney Kardashian, asks, “How’s Kanye?”

Kim replies: “He’s good. He just has a couple of meetings here. I’m actually here to tell you that I can do the boat roach now. I didn’t know that he had to take the redeye flight, so I can actually go.”

“So we’re your backup choice?” Kourtney asks while picking at her muffin. “So we’re your second priority?”

“Yeah, you are!” Kim tells her defensively. “Right now in my life you are.”

Kourtney & Kim Take Miami airs Sundays at 9 p.m. EST on the E! network.

Filed under: Expecting,Kanye West,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Tiffany

They look very sweet together…..I wish them all the best.

2. Gloria

I could have sworn she just told the courts she was so stressed by divorce that she was having pains… why is she traveling all over the world … ???

3. lauren

They are so cute, IDC what ppl say they look very happy together.

Cute? I see 2 low life pigs.

5. anne

They actually look nice together but I don’t like his expression in the last two pictures while she’s kissing him.

6. Kristine

Mrs. Humphries looks very happy these days!

I see a married woman with her boyfriend.

8. Annie

She needs to figure out a better maternity style ASAP. What worked on her body before does not now…

9. LIMom

I LOL’d at the Mrs Humphrey’s comment !!

The media is glorifying a woman who is still married but got pregnant by someone else (The old baby daddy) and we are all suppose to be happy, and oooh and aaaah over their picture ?
    Great values !!

10. Clarrisa

Bla bla bla they look happy my ass… She looked happy with Reggie,and Miles,and Kris Humphries etc. But FOR HOW LONG??? 6years down the line they’ll be fighting for custody over their kid\Kids.
    What will big mouth Khloe be saying then about Kanye??? Since they bash all of her exes

11. Chloe

I thought she was supposed to be some kinda fashionista, so why does she dress to emphasize the stumpiness of her body? The hem length and shoes make her legs look about a foot long…wait, she could be hired for Subway ads! The dress bodice doesn’t do a thing for her with all of that drapey material. We’re spared a rear end view.