Kendra Wilkinson Talks Trying For Baby #2

The Watch Premieres in Hollywood

It sounds like Kendra Wilkinson has babies on the brain.

The reality star says that she hopes her 3-year-old son Hank will be a big brother before too long, telling E!, “I have a lot coming up in the next couple of months. But I’m really thinking in the next couple months, we’re going to start trying because, you know, there’s a lot I have to get out of my system before I put something back in it, if you know what I mean.”

For now Kendra, who is married to football pro Hank Baskett Jr, says she’s focused on staying fit and adds that the boys in her life inspire her to hit the gym.

“My husband of course, Hank. And of course my son. Any time I work out, I think… I want us to be a fitness family. If we had a label I want us… to have an active, healthy family.”

Next up for Kendra is another turn at reality TV: She’ll join Louie Anderson, Nicole Eggert and others in ABC’s new high dive celebrity show Splash!.

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Someone

Okkkkk…

2. Francesca

Didn’t she literally few days ago post a video pretty much saying she’s tired of the baby #2 questions and that she wishes to enjoy her family and current body shape for a little more time? I don’t get it.

3. chasity

Ummm pro basketball? He was in the NFL played for the Eagles and Vikings! !

4. Sandra

I do remember her talking about maybe only having the one child. It probably would have screwed up her figure or something! Now she has changed her mind. Wow, hard to believe Kendra, you mean you don’t mind getting a little heavy and getting stretch marks on that lovely body?? (Eye roll!). Once a **ore, always a **ore! Can’t stand her!

5. Meljo

She is not a pretty woman by any standards, inside and out.

6. coco

She’s been talking about possible baby #2 since she had baby #1, so more than 3 years ago.. Like every week she’s discussing whether to do it or not… I’d say that until she’s not pregnant again this is not news relevant..

7. Elle

She is famous for being what? I love how she is a parenting expert now.

8. Now these D-list “stars” get attention for just talking about MAYBE TRYING to have a baby?? Kendra Wilkinson has been playing this card with magazines and the press since her son was about a year old-same wording, everything. It seems like it’s a carrot she likes to dangle any time she’d like a little attention. But hey, I guess it works in her favor.