Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett’s Beautiful Boy

*EXCLUSIVE* Hank Jr. has a swinging good time with dad Hank Baskett at the Park

Look at that sweet smile!

Kendra Wilkinson and her husband Hank Baskett Jr took their always adorable 3-year-old son Hank for a park playdate in Malibu, California yesterday (February 11). Busy these days preparing for her new celebrity reality show Splash, the former Playboy star seemed to enjoy the downtime with her happy family.

It sounds like Hank may be a big brother before too long. Kendra recently revealed that she and her husband of almost 4 years are looking forward to baby #2:

“I have a lot coming up in the next couple of months. But I’m really thinking in the next couple months, we’re going to start trying because, you know, there’s a lot I have to get out of my system before I put something back in it, if you know what I mean.”

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Meghan

He’s such a handsome guy!! Beautiful!

2. Heather

He is such a beautiful little guy! He looks just like Kendra!

3. musiclover

I don’t really know much about Kendra or her husband, but they sure have a gorgeous little boy!

4. anonymous

No doubt little Hank is a beautiful boy, but when are they ever going to cut this kid’s hair? Wild and out of control hair is not cute! Can you imagine the crap that gets caught in it?

Although he is adorable he absolutely needs a haircut and not because I said so. It’s not cute anymore. It probably gets in the way, hard to comb and probably hot and uncomfortable for him too. I saw an interview with Kendra and she said she won’t cut it because she thinks he looks more biracial this way. Why does he have to look a certain way? So this kid has to deal with this mop of hair just because his mother thinks he should look a certain way. SMH

• Meghan

I’m sure if it was bothering him, they’d cut it. He’s 3, if it gets in the way he’d tell them.

• anonymous

He’s 3!! Of course he’s not going to ask for a haircut. That should be up to the parents, who should be intelligent enough to see that their child is badly in need of some hair grooming.

• Gloria

And us African American deal with that type of hair and worse all day everyday with no problem … smh Wow “MOP” …? Why don’t you say how your really feel … smh … He is a baby … Who cares what his hair looks like … He has one job … to go to school and learn and have fun and be a kid .. Not to look how you think he should… and obviously you are no a person of color if you do not see the significance of him needing to look who he is …

• Writer

That’s one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. She never said that, that’s how lies get started. On her show she said she did not want to cut his hair because her hair was curly just like his and he looked so much like his dad that she wanted him to have something of her and that is blonde curly hair.

And he looks fine, it could be groomed a little, but this child does not need a haircut yet.

6. Adorable child Hank IV is! Uhm….. for the ones who said Hank needs a haircut…. He already had a haircut lol =D If you watch better you can see, she gave him a little trim! I don’t think he needs a haircut, I think they should brush it a bit!

Btw I’m Dutch so my English isn’t good!

7. Isabella

Kendra did not say that she won’t cute his hair because he looks biracial that is so stupid. She said on her show that she didn’t want to cut his hair because she loves his beautiful curls. and so do I!

8. Shea

I just adore his hair! My son has long hair as well and it doesn’t bother him at all. He loves it.

9. anonymous

It’s not just curls anymore, it’s a rat’s nest! Surely it must get in little Hank’s face/eyes. He’s a little boy. Let him look like one!

10. anne

Photo op just after she announced to try sooner than later for a new pregnancy – after months of no pictures (ok, December but before that September)?

11. anne

12. meredyth

Man, he’s a gorgeous kid! Love his curls!

13. The most beautiful celebrity kid I’ve ever seen!

14. winter wilde

It is obviously a PHOTO-OP, but it doesn’t change the fact that is one ADORABLE kid and he looks sooo HAPPY and LOVED.

Seeing his little happy self lifted my spirits and made me smile, so as long as this little fella is being loved and cared for properly, I am not going to biitch about a small photo-op.

Isabella – you are a complete asshole. She absolutely said that in an interview because I saw it.

Gloria – yes it is a MOP! if you don’t like, too effin bad.

16. Allison

All she needs is the right products for his hair. He’s cute and no one mistakes him for a girl-they know exactly who he is. I love his curls. My son looks a lot like him, even down to the wild curly hair. The fact is he’s her child and she will raise him and do with his hair what she sees fit. He’s happy and he’d definitely say something if he didn’t like his hair. He’s old enough to express an opinion and loudly. Three year olds are much more intelligent than lots of people want to believe.