Olivia Newton-John & Chloe: Pampered Pair

Exclusive... Olivia Newton-John & Daughter Chloe Stop By A Hair Salon

Olivia Newton-John and her 27-year-old daughter Chloe Lattanzi stopped by a hair salon in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday (February 13).

The 64-year-old actress and singer wore an animal print scarf and all black for the trip out.

Olivia is currently married to John Easterling. In an interview last year with the Herald Sun – Olivia said, “I’m probably the happiest I’ve ever been in my life now. I’m in love with my husband, we have a really interesting life, and I feel like I’m doing things I want to do and helping people.

“Life is full of valleys and peaks and everybody has them. Everyone goes through loss and pain and it’s all part of life. For me, I just became more grateful for every day. It’s all icing on the cake now.”

Filed under: Olivia Newton-John

Photo credit: FameFlynet

27?? She looks 47.

2. Isabella

My goodness I didn’t even recognize Olivia Newton John and her daughter looks more like her sister age wise.

I think they both look alien. It’s not a young look, it’s not an old look, it’s just a really weird look. It’s a shame, too, because they were both really pretty ladies.

3. melanie

Wow, someone has had really bad plastic surgery. Oh and it looks like Olivia has had some (bad) work done too!

4. Sandy

Wow, the last time I saw a pic of Olivia, she didn’t look too bad considering her age. This pic of her looks terrible. She looks so old. Her daughter Chloe looks more older that her age too. Look at the bags under her eyes. Olivia has so many wrinkles too. Wow!

• Kaz

Poor Olivia had alot of issues with Chloe(spoiled brat),and has really aged.Chloe looks like a mess and looks heaps old.I remember reading years ago that Chloe was engaged and getting married…looks like they broke up and Chloe must have had a nervous breakdown.Sadly daughter doesnt look like classy Olivia and has had plastic surgery which made her look weird.

5. Anie

I keep confusing Chloe with Alexa Ray. Weren´t both girls in depression? But then one of them got a nose job, another got bulimia, the other attempted suicide or something. Am i right? But i don´t know which is who.

6. matty

Her dad is Matt Lattanzi Olivia met him when she did a movie called Xanadu. He was
    A back up rollerskater dancer..

7. Caroline

I do not understand why this photo is in celebritybabyscoop. Is Olivia’s daughter having a baby?

8. Jon

Why are people so judgmental? Olivia is now 64 years old. She is beautiful for her age. Remember, people don’t stay 28 years old, they age – and I personally think Olivia has aged beautifully and gracefully, both in body and soul. This woman has given so much to the world of her time, effort, and charitable giving. We should all be this wonderful of a human being. And Chloe looks lovely in my opinion. More natural. It’s great to see mother and daughter together. I’d just like to say thank you to O for all the years of great entertainment. And good luck on your British tour coming up.

9. Sue

They need to ask for a refund. Hair looks awful and so do they. Chloe was always ugly but Olivia was beautiful She has wrecked herself. She should go back to the Hair Salon she used to go when her hair was magnificient.