Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Girls Grab A Treat

Zahara and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt get a sweet treat from Yogurtland

A sweet treat for the Jolie-Pitt sisters!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s eldest daughters – Zahara, 8, and Shiloh, 6 – were seen in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday (February 18). Joined by friends, the girls stepped out for some frozen yogurt on the sunny afternoon. We couldn’t help but notice Shiloh is growing out her hair. What do you think?

Last week we spotted Angelina and Zahara, along with big brother Pax, shopping at Urban Outfitters in L.A.

Reportedly, Brad and Angie are going to venture into winemaking. The movie star couple have been working with French winemaker Marc Perrin and are planning to start with the 2012 harvest.

The famous couple are also parents to son Maddox, 12, and 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Filed under: Featured,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. SiervaMaria

Oh my word Zaharah and Shiloh are GORGEOUS! They are stunners.

2. anonymous

Shiloh is a beautiful little girl. I can already tell how gorgeous she will be when she is all grown up.

3. Missy

Shiloh is such a beautiful girl, if only she didn’t dress in those ugly clothes…
    She looks great with the longer hair.

I love Shiloh’s hair but what happened to Zahara’s face? It looks like she was beat up. Her face is all cut up and bruised. Hmmm.

• Meghan

I think it’s one of those fake tattoo’s or something. Shiloh has one on her forehead as well.

• SiervaMaria

No “hmmm” about it. Temp tats. What is it about the Jolie-Pitt kids that make some people automatically go negative out of the box? What is it that they do to you Anonymous that makes you go to that dark place?

5. Toya

Watch out Angelina!! Your baby girl is giving you some MAJOR competition ( : Shiloh is absolutey GORGEOUS!!! I don’t care what she chooses to wear… this little girl is a STUNNING combination of mommy/daddy!!

6. Mary

The girls are so beautiful, Shiloh is extremely pretty. Who cares what she wears, her parents wear black all the time and she is a tom boy and alot of girls eventually grow out of that anyway. They wear funky clothes, have fun and have tatoos on their face. At least they are having fun and enjoying their childhood.

7. Chloé

Shiloh is pure beauty. Her face is perfect, and she looks awesome with any haircute.

8. ann

beautiful sisters,those look like temporary tats,shiloh is so stunning that its scary she has stunning features,zahara will also be absolutely gorgeous

9. ann

How are they suppose to dress up?? they look good to me

10. Charlotte

Oh my God Shiloh!!! She has the best features of her parents, simply STUNNING.

11. Jenn

That child is gorgeous!! Oh my gosh. She is going to break some hearts someday! Her hair looks pretty longer, too.

SiervaMaria – you’re an IDIOT. How do you know it’s fake tattoos??? I never saw tattoos that looked like a bruise. I wasn’t implying anything negative so don’t you take it somewhere you JACKASS!

• ann

you are annoying

• SiervaMaria

No, you’re the only idiot and jackass here Anonymous! It’s YOUR mind that’s so warped that the first thing you thought to type is the insinuation of something violent and suspicious. Don’t even try to deflect or try and drop some lame ass excuse that THAT’s not what you meant because guess what brain trust? The post is here for evidence, now scram!

13. SMH

I have always thought the girls were really pretty.

And l think that is a scratch on zaharas face not a tattoo and shiloh has a bandaid on her forehead as well.

• SiervaMaria

Well at least your post is reasonable and not out of the box accusatory and ending with a “hmmm?” Whatever it is be it a tat or a scratch, the focus on either is silly.

It’s a twin heart tattoo on Zahara’s face not a scratch, other sites have a bigger picture were you can see it clearly, but your right about Shiloh having a bandaid on her forehead.

14. Zelda

It’s obvious Zahara is going to have long supermodel legs. Shi’s eyes are stunning

15. Shiloh is gorgeous. She has the perfect blend of Brad and Angie’s features, with Brad’s head shape and eye color but she has Angie’s eyes.Here’s a pic of Angie as a child.Stunning. They have the same exact eyes but different shape, and who can miss the Jolie lips.

16. coco

Wow, Shiloh is the mot gorgeous little girl I’ve ever seen. She’s pure beauty, I’m speechless.. And that’s weird, because I thin the twins are not pretty at all, while she’s stunning.
    Though I completely respect her choices and sensibility, I hope that growing up she becomes more feminine in her style, because that striking beauty deserves to be well accompanied! :)

• How rude to call the twins basically ugly. How immature! The twins look like Shiloh. They are all carbon copies. They could be triplets. If you want to pick on someone learn how to spell properly first.

• Sam

I think Knox looks a bit more to Shiloh than Vivienne. I find her different to them both. Anyway Shiloh is just a doll, perfect, the twins are cute, but in a different way.

• I do think Shiloh and Knox look more alike.I think Vivienne looks like them,but different at the same time.I think maybe because Knox and Shiloh are a mix of both their parents while Vivienne is all Brad with her mom’s lips and forehead.

17. Vivienne

Shiloh is pure Angelina here. She’s so pretty;

18. musiclover

I don’t care how you feel about Brad or Angelina….there is no denying Shiloh is stunning!

19. ABJ

Shiloh is gorgeous, but the clothes she wears are hideous. She would looks so pretty in some feminine things. I am all for letting your children choose what to wear,and being a tomboy is perfectly fine, but it wouldn’t hurt to occasionally dress like a little girl too.

20. Bria

I haven’t seen an updated photo of Shiloh in a long time..Wow! She has grown up and is just stunning…. :)

21. avm

most kids go through an awkward growing phase at around this age. Their features are kinda skewed because they’re growing into them and what not…but Shiloh seems to have skipped that phase. She’s stunning!

22. lily

I agree Shiloh is utterly beautiful, always has been. She is fascinating as she has so many different looks. So glad her hair has finally grown & hope she will grow out of the tomboy stage as she gets older. Knox and viv are gorgeous too.

23. guest

Odd….knox has a Huge bandaid on his forehead too in a recent photo.