Kourtney Kardashian Totes Her Tot

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick get one-on-one time with Penelope

Mom-of-two Kourtney Kardashian was photographed with her daughter Penelope, 7 months, in Beverly Hills, Calif. In matching white outfits, the pretty pair strolled with papa Scott Disick as they did some shopping, including at high-end baby boutique Bel Bambini.

The longtime couple – also parents to 3-year-old son Mason – have shared via Instagram that their daughter’s nickname is “Nellie.”

After delivering Mason in 2009, Kourtney admits she felt the pressure to quickly lose the baby weight.

“I was comparing myself to other people and putting all this pressure on myself,” she told US Weekly. “I was working out and not eating enough. I definitely pushed myself too hard.”

“This time, the focus is early on being a mom and being present, knowing my priorities,” explained the 5-foot, 106 pound star, who occasionally works out with pregnant sister Kim Kardashian.

“The trainer comes over at 7 in the morning when my kids are still asleep so I don’t have any mom guilt,” she added. “Sometimes I think, Why should I work out when I can spend time with my kids? I feel guilty doing something for me. So working out at home is really nice. And when I don’t do that, I go for a jog or do morning yoga. Sometimes when I’m playing on the floor with Penelope, I’ll do a few sit-ups.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Penelope Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

Sorry but she’s not cute at all.

2. Ano

Cute…outfit.

3. NYCMommy

Kourtney looks like a very involved and caring mother. I love the babies facial expressions too cute….

4. Taniesha

She looks like she’s sniffing a rotten egg.

Some of you must feel so much better about your own lives now that you’ve commented on how a CHILD looks. I hope your kids are stunners or otherwise they will feel worthless about themselves.

It’s called having an opinion.

7. anon

Having an opinion? About a little baby? No thats not an opinion its called being disgustingly vile to someone barely a year old. And I bet it stems from jealousy although I bet you haters are all super models-although probably not!

Anon – you’re an idiot. Can the baby read this????? Lighten up will ya? And take out whatever crawled up your stinkhole.

9. Mary

She is a cute baby, some take time to grow into their looks and some come right out beautiful. My nephew, bless his little heart, looked like cousin It for about 6 months, he eventually grew out of it, his cone head went down and his dark circles went away and is a handsome man now. I watched their show and Penelope is a very cute little baby, I think she just doesn’t photograph well and always curls her mouth and furrows her brows. Grandma Kris probably scared the crap out of her, she is pretty and negative comments about a baby is very uncalled for. Remember – if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all, ESP with regard to an innocent little baby.

10. anon

Anonymous your a pratt simple as that

11. Jessica

Ill be honest in saying she was not very cute at all, however the last couple months she is actually getting pretty darn cute! Definitely growing into her looks and filling out better!

Anon – it’s YOU’RE, not YOUR. Where did you go to school, if at all? You dumb illiterate.

• anon

Congrats on spotting it! So not only do you have possible model looks,a wierd obsession with slagging off children and an attitude problem you are also extremely clever by looks of it. Quite the catch!

13. sierra

I still don’t think Penelope is cute. But sometimes they say ugly babies make good looking adults

14. Rose

Not all babies are cute! Get over it.

15. CM

It appears to me that that man (Disic
    k) never pushes the stroller or holds Penelope…I could be wrong, but that’s how it seems. I’m no fan of any Kardashian (except the babes), but it just seems like Kourtney does all the work as regards the baby.

Anon – learn how to spell you illiterate idiot. It’s WEIRD not wierd.

They make the ugliest looking kids.