Tori Spelling’s Four Special Valentines

v8nrU1BcoqpM8veDlcVlRRkE.jpeg_565x0_R

Beverly Hills, 90210 alum and reality television star Tori Spelling shared some family snapshots of her adorable brood Liam, 5, Stella, 4, Hattie, 15 months and Finn, 5 months, enjoying a “family love fest dessert party” in honor of Valentine’s Day.

“As any mom knows it’s very rare to get all your kids to pose together for a photo, let alone color coordinate! So I was very excited that this photo came together,” she writes on ToriSpelling.com.

It seems the two eldest children Liam and Stella were a big “help” in the creating of the “McDermott Love Fest Strawberry Cake with Fondant icing.”

According her mama, “Stella  loved helping out, especially because the cake was pink!”

“The kids had the best time baking (and sampling) the desserts, and it was so much fun to spend this love-filled holiday together as a family,” she writes.

Filed under: Finn McDermott,Hattie McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Courtesy of ToriSpelling.com

1. Taniesha

Adorable picture!

2. Em

That Hattie is the cutest!

3. liam looks like his dad dean mcdermott , finn davey looks like tori’s brother randy when he was little, stella looks like tori’s mom and hattie looks like she was born to a surrogate mom named monica lopez who is from los angeles, california

4. Jessica

I actually think Liam and Hattie look the most like Tori. Stella is a mini Dean and little Finn is a good combination of both Tori and Dean.

5. Jessica

Oh and I just noticed
    Liam and Finn have the same amount of letters and so does Stella and Hattie. Wonder if they did that on purpose :)

6. Holly

Hattie looks very much like Tori did when she she was younger, per-plastic surgery and blonde hair. Finn is a good mix of the two. Stella and Liam are all Dean.

7. SMH

I always thought Liam looked like a Spelling. I think Finn and Stella are def. McDermott’s. Hattie I’m not so sure however she is one of the cutest little babies. I mean they’re all cute but she def is my fav lil McDermott!!

8. Mary

Such a gorgeous family!! I love seeing them. She has created an amazing family of her own. I bet that home is NEVER quiet!! Great family!

9. em

I think its Hatties big eyes that are attractive, she’s the cutest of them all IMO.

10. anon

Hattie doesn’t like like anyone, weird.

Finn looks ….slow. Hope he is ok.

11. LaKesha

Beautiful kids!

12. Sophia

Hattie’s gorgeous! She must’ve got her big eyes from mama… the other three have those little McDermott blues. Cute photo :)

13. Pingback: 11 Totally Perfect Valentines For Your Teen That You Won’t Find At Hallmark | Celebrity Baby Scoop