Kim Kardashian Bumps It Up In Black

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Out And About In Beverly Hills

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian dressed her bump in black on Tuesday (February 19) in Los Angeles, Calif. The reality star, 32, rocked leather leggings, paired with a billowing top and stilettos for a family outing with stepfather Bruce Jenner and brother Rob Kardashian.

Rob revealed he’s packed on the pounds since splitting with Rita Ora in December 2012 on the latest episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.

“All I did was waste a lot of money and gain 40 pounds,” Rob told his sisters over dinner. “I need to focus on me. That’s all I wanna be about.”

Meanwhile, it’s nothing but baby bliss for KimYe.

“I just feel so blessed and excited and ready for the next phase,” Kim recently said of her baby on-the-way with boyfriend Kanye West.

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Mom

If I wore this outfit when I was pregnant I would have tripped over those hanging things in the first 5 steps!!

She looks like the bride of Dracula.

3. annie

another day, another ugly outfit

4. LaKesha

And what she really needs during this pregnancy is outfit critiques from women she will never know.

5. Lizzie

Wow, that is not a good picture of Rob.

I thought this chick was known for being some sort of “fashionista”.

(thats in addition to the whole sex tape thing)

This is a serious question and isn’t meant to be cruel:
    Does anyone else think that in a few weeks Kim is going to come out and say she had a miscarriage or something?
    I mean I have heard speculation from the get-go that her pregnancy was a fake. We have yet to see what looks like a legitimate “baby bump” and every time she is out she always seems to try to conceal what might or might not possibly be there. Though I have never seen her show, I also heard that the ratings have been dropping. As she is a publicity whore and seems to be willing to do just about anything to keep her name in the papers I was wondering if anyone thinks she is capable as to stoop so low as to faking a pregnancy?

8. Ano

I honestly don’t know if I believe in this pregnancy.

I really don’t know much about pregnancy and am by no means any sort of expert but don’t most women begin to show by the end of their 5th month?