Eric Johnson’s Balancing Act

Exclusive... Eric Johnson & Daughter Maxwell Running Errands In Los Angeles

Eric Johnson enjoyed some daddy-daughter time today, running a few errands in Los Angeles, California with his daughter Maxwell in tow (February 21). The 10-month-old looked absolutely adorable in her leopard-print leggings and booties.

Mom Jessica Simpson, meanwhile, was all business, heading to a meeting in Westwood. The expectant mom showed off her chic maternity style in head-to-toe black.

Though baby #2 – reportedly a boy – isn’t due for a while yet, Eric and Jessica have apparently already settled on a name: “[She's] told people she’s going to name the baby Ace!” a source told US magazine this week.

Filed under: Eric Johnson,Expecting,Jessica Simpson,Maxwell Johnson

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Micaela

She is too cute! Love her outfit.

The idiot doesn’t even know how to hold a baby.

Does this guy have a job?

4. Taniesha

@NYCMommy – you don’t have to get nasty about it. Maybe they were just curious. It seems like a lot of these “EX” players are the “care givers” and none of them work and are just riding the coattails of their women.

• NYCMommy

What is nasty about my comment? Nothing that I can see. If you think my comment is nasty you must be new to this site….Comment I replied to is a recurring theme on all Jessica Simpson posts. In USA we call that beating a dead horse. You could also call it sexist , as that comment is never made about women who stay home and live off their men. This is 2013 not 1913.

Riding the coattails? You have NO idea what this man’s financial situation is, yet you insist on putting him down and essentially calling him a gold digger. You’re the nasty one, not NYC Mommy.

5. Anon

Just had a flashback. My husband used to carry our kids like that. Must be a man thing.

You’re nasty a lot NYCMommy. I’ve read lots of your posts. You must have a lot of time of your hands. Go take care of your kids.

• NYCMommy

Nice to see you have the time to follow my posts …. but again what is nasty about my comment? calling someone out about having a job or not seem nasty to me… and so do all your comments ANONYMOUS…. My kids are well taken care of thank you and I work a full time job.

7. Mimi

He seems like a total tool.

8. Rosy

Beautiful mama and beautiful baby. Jessica looks great this time around, I love her choice of outfits.

9. Kat

He makes me nervous holding her like that!