CaCee Cobb: My Husband Is Growing A Vagina

OZ The Great and Powerful Premieres in Hollywood

Some things may be better left unsaid.

It seems Jessica Simpson‘s expecting BFF CaCee Cobb has her hands full taking care of her sick hubby, Scrubs star Donald Faison. On Wednesday, the 31-year-old joked that Donald wasn’t exactly living up to his role of man of the house while both were feeling under the weather.

“I love how I’m sick and growing a human while Donald Faison is sick and growing a vagina,” the mom-to-be quipped on Twitter.

The couple first announced that they were expecting their first child together last month with a photo of a tiny T-shirt featuring a baby-sized Star Wars stormtrooper on Facebook.

“Looks like Donald Faison and I are going to have a little stormtrooper of our own!” the soon-to-be first-time mom wrote.

Donald already has four children: fraternal boy-girl twins Dade and Kaya, 13, and son Kobe, 11, with first wife Lisa Askey, and son Sean, 16, from a previous relationship with Audrey Ince.

Filed under: CaCee Cobb,Expecting

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. May

Classy, very classy.

2. Jennifer

yuck.

3. Elle

I had to double take that headline

4. anonymous

Icky poo!! I’m assuming that’s her husband in the shot — not familiar with either of them, but the headline sure got my attention.

5. Tiffany

Hi-larious. I hate her less now.

6. Jenn

I think some of these celebrities forget the fact that they are in the public eye of the world, and saying things like this…well, it’s unclassy as is, but it’s one thing to be a regular person and say such a thing to only several people…quite another to be in the public eye for the whole world to hear. I don’t know why, but some of them forget this (the name Olivia Wilde especially springs to mind here!).

7. Lane

Not sure what she means by that statement of her husband. But it does sound awful and tacky. Not giving him a very good image…..

8. lola

lol. Seems like you guys didn’t get at all what she ment with that line.
    not unclassy, just funny.