Kim Kardashian’s Beverly Hills Bump

Kim Kardashian : Monochrome Beauty - Part 2

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian was photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Thursday (February 21). Sporting a black and white monochrome shift dress, the reality star was seen shopping at Barneys New York and later meeting up with her stepbrother Brody Jenner.

“I feel good, I just feel a little heavy,” Kim told E! News. “I don’t feel anything, I don’t crave anything…nothing yet.”

But one thing’s for sure, she’s sleeping well during her first pregnancy.

“I sleep amazing, it’s like the best sleep ever,” she shared. “I’m a really easy sleeper though, you can put me on the couch with all these people in the room and say, ‘You’ve got 10 minutes,’ and I’ll take an eight-minute nap.”

Adding that she plans to find out the gender (and she secretly has a preference), Kim shares that “happiness is my family.”

During the interview, her famous momager Kris Jenner chimed in about trying not to “gush” too much.

“I think she’s probably so sick of my advice by now, but what it does for me is it brings back memories from when I was pregnant with them,” Kris said. “So she’ll say something and I’ll think, ‘Oh my gosh, I remember back then,’ and I’ll try to share that. And, you know, I try not to gush too much because I can be annoying I’m sure.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Ano

Her butt is still bigger than her belly. I guess that will never change.

2. Martha

Kim looks pretty!

3. laura

Her maternity style is not very flattering.. I mean, there are clothes which would fit her new shape A LOT better..

Oh $h!t – that @$$ is huge!!! Imagine what it’s going to look like in 4 months? She going to need back up lights for it LOL

5. Anonymous2

The dress from the side is the ugliest dress so far. What is wrong with her? She always wears the worst clothes!

• laura

Yeah, I mean, I respect the fact that she’s gaining weight, because she’s pregnant and now it’s all about the baby, staying thin shouldn’t be her focus, but…. Why does she dress so ugly? It’s really the worst maternity style, even worse than some other celebrities who spend their pregnancies in sweatpants, because you can see that she puts effort in it..

• Scooter

She dresses for her man! Ha. And this is the garbage style that he likes.

6. lulu

She is going to be huge….her a… is bigger than her bump and I have to agree that her “pregnancy” style is horrible. Have not seen one cute outfit on her since becoming pregnant.

7. Jenn

It’s pretty bad when your butt is bigger than your stomach that early in the pregnancy! I feel bad for her.

It looks like she’s wearing a long napkin around her neck.

9. Dana

I think she looks good… Not everyone is a stick figure. She has nice curves and there is nothing wrong with highlighting them. If more men read this blog I can guarantee the comments here would be very different.

10. kamila

That dress looks like she’s wearing a garbage bag. The styles she picks are so ridiculously unflattering for her and they never fit. I tend to be someone who thinks women should be given a free pass for looking however they want while pregnant since I myself gained (and finally lost!) 70 lbs while pregnant last year and felt like crap pretty much the whole time but she seriously looks like she’s already gained 40lbs and she’s barely halfway through. It’s almost… shocking. I think she’s naturally a much bigger girl and has to work out/constantly watch her diet to not blow up and that’s not happening for her these days LOL. She’s gonna be huge when she’s 8 or 9 months.

Is the baby growing in her ass?

12. Eliza

I think Kim looks gorgeous but I feel bad because I know she is going to be huge and cop of a lot of crap from the media….just like Jessica Simpson did!

13. helen

poor kim…her style actually gets worse: http://bit.ly/12XqWDZ

• anonymous2

OMG! Helen, i just looked at those photos and I just can’t believe it. You are absolutely right, it’s actually getting worse!!! I’m speechless!

OMG!!! That outfit is insanely terrible. I swear her clothes is getting worse every day. Is she purposely trying to make a fool out of herself? If so, she is definitely succeeding.

14. Scooter

She is one lip shade away from looking like Octomom.

15. Guest

If I were pregnant, I too would have a very large behind…I’m black! and it is what it is. I think she looks really nice. It’s very evident that people just do not care for her, that’s why all the negative comments.

16. a.

she has the money to buy the best maternity clothing, WTH is she thinking?

17. Bria

That dress is awful….

18. Chris

My dad’s favorite form of measurement was an axe handle – he’d say that her ass is an axe handle and a half across that broad beam of hers – not a negative comments, just stating the facts.

19. gema

I think she looks gorgeous! All the negative comments are just jealousy!