Kim Kardashian: Baby Bump Watch

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are Sleek and Sexy Sisters

Kim Kardashian was photographed in Los Angeles, Calif. on Wednesday (February 27). Joined by her sister Kourtney Kardashian and mother Kris Jenner, the mom-to-be went furniture shopping while filming their reality show. Kim wore a multi-patterned maxi dress paired with a black leather jacket and peep toe boots.

The day before, the pregnant reality star was seen leaving the gym in Studio City after her prenatal workout.

Kim’s maternity fashions have the internet abuzz.

On Monday, the 32-year-old TV star wrote her first “mommy blog” about a new fashion discovery: J Brand maternity jeans, which have stretchy side panels to accommodate baby bumps of every size.

“They are absolutely amazing,” Kim gushed of the “perfect” pants. “I feel like I’m back to my old self and I’m so happy! With this being my first pregnancy I’ve been finding it really difficult to find clothes that are comfortable and fit me well, but these are great.”

Until now, Kim has not worn typical maternity wear, choosing instead to flaunt her pregnancy curves in tight dresses, leather pants, and see-through blouses. Last week, she stepped out in a pair of high-waisted, peplum pants and a black cropped turtleneck.

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/INFphoto.com

1. LM

Umm, what are “poop toe” boots?! Appropriate if she stepped in dog sh*t while out otherwise just a funny typo ;-P

2. Someone

Okay now she’s just messing with us.

On a side note, ‘poop toe boots’ made me burst out laughing. I’ve had a long day, I needed that ;P

3. Jenny Schafer

LOL, thanks!

4. DJ

Pregnancy is not suiting her figure well, even if she’s in the early stages. Mean perhaps, but so true. Her sex appeal has always been overrated and I think she’s seen her hay day… finally.

5. anonymous

Why is it necessary to show a picture of this skank every single day?

6. jackson

enough of this garbage. she is nothing but a disgrace to the human race. a self centered parasite.

7. Georgina

We’re going to see pictures of this thing every single day during the pregnancy? Anyone gives a fuck. Damn.

8. popsykl

she must be growing that baby in her bottom…..

“I’ve been finding it really difficult to find clothes that are comfortable and fit me well”

I guess that explains the horrid choices in fashion that we’ve been seeing…

10. Tumi

She still looks like she wears spanx to me…can you still wear those when pregnant?? She needs to stop with the tight clothes and let everything just ‘hang’ lol

11. Chris

Every day is worse than the previous day. How will she be able to sell these butt-ugly dresses on eBay? I wouldn’t even pay to use it as quilt squares. Is there a designer attached to this latest atrocity?

12. Sandra

Do we need to see this skank whore in the tabloids each and every day? She is an absolute walking fashion disaster since being pregnant. Her clothes that she wears are horrible looking! Her booty is bigger than her belly! LOL!

13. Lizzie

Ya, seriously. How big are her hips and butt going to get??

14. Jessica

Where is her bump?! My friend is due in August and already has a bump! Mind you it’s at the awkward is it a bump stage still but next month it will be no question. If Kim is due in July she should have a noticeable bump by now!! Weird! It’s all in that woman’s hips and butt! Crazy!

15. kamila

What is with her “fashion” choices these days? She’s got to be doing it on purpose to make sure she gets put into all the gossip blogs and magazines, knowing she looks ridiculous. Let’s face it–she wears this crazy crap and she gets press. She looks like a clown!! An actual circus clown.

So much wasted money on all the ugly chothes she wears everyday!!! What a shame!

17. LaKesha

Always sad to see what women will say about another woman. Forget that she is pregnant, has never met or harmed any of you, and doesn’t deserve any of these comments. Shameful. And you ladies are raising children?

18. Nina D.

She really needs to accept that she can’t continue to wear her fashionable clothes for her whole pregnancy, and needs to start wearing maternity clothes, like her sister did. She’s already put on quite a bit of weight, especially in her boobs, but keeps stuffing herself into her old clothes.