Kourtney Kardashian Dines With Her Daughter

Kourtney Kardashian and Daughter Penelope Meet Up with the Family for Dinner

Mom-of-two Kourtney Kardashian toted her tot, 7-month-old daughter Penelope, in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Wednesday (February 27). The fashionable duo were seen leaving Stanley’s Restaurant on Ventura Blvd.

The pretty pair were joined by the crew, including Khloe, Rob and Kim Kardardashian and their stepfather Bruce Jenner. Before and after dinner, an expectant Kim was seen signing autographs and posing for pics with fans.

Kim recently shared message to her fans about privacy, boundaries and signing autographs.

“It’s not uncommon for the media to take things you say in an interview out of context, or twist them to make a story more interesting,” she said.

“In a recent interview I was asked what Kanye had taught me that I value the most,” she added. “I said privacy. I have learned to understand that it’s important to have boundaries, especially when we are having a private date night dinner. So if someone came up to the table at dinner, I used to get up, take pics and sign an autograph in the middle of our meal. Now, I know that this time is our private time, and I absolutely will as soon as I’m done eating! It’s not that he won’t let me sign autographs for my fans… far from it! Just as soon as we’re done! Totally understandable! I have learned to understand the importance of privacy and boundaries, something that I haven’t really learned to embrace before.”

She added: “The same thing goes for Kourtney and Khloe. If Kourtney is out with Penelope and Mason, at the park, shopping at the mall or just anywhere she won’t take pictures with people or sign anything, that’s her boundary. Khloe is the same way when she’s with Lamar. I adore my fans so much, and hate that sometimes things get twisted to seem a different way! I hope this makes sense!”

Filed under: Featured,Khloé Kardashian,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: INFphoto.com/AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Jessica

Poor baby has all those flashes in her eyes! Smh sometimes the paparazzi need to respect boundaries!

So not a cute baby at all. Hope she grows out of it. Sorry, just my opinion.

3. maryf

Poor little thing, hopefully she will grow into her looks soon.

4. Mom

Im not sure why people are saying Penelope isnt cute? She’s adorable!

5. Sandi

I also have to agree that Penelope is not a cute looking little girl. She looks so much like Mason and she has the face of a little boy. Nothing feminine about her looks at all. Hopefully she will grow into looking like a little girl one day.

6. popsykl

look at her in her little cute skirt….she is precious :)

7. Annie

Penelope is fine, what I don’t find cute at all are Kim’s pointy-toed, ankle strap heels she seems to adore these days. Bleckhh..

8. Mary

Penelope didnt pop out looking gorgeous like everyone expects of a “celebrity” baby, but I think she makes funny faces with cameras, because on the show when she is smiling and natural she is so cute. I have no doubt she will grow up to be a beautiful girl. Despite what everyone thinks of this family, they are physically very pretty.

I think just the opposite. I don’t think they are very pretty. Take off the 2 pounds of makeup, fake eyelashes, fake bake tan, extensions, plastic surgery, liposuction, butt lift, boob lift – then tell me what you think. They are all PLASTIC, FAKE and PHONY.

10. lysha

Kim looks great!

11. Jessica V

I always thought she was a cutie, but poor baby has hit a very awkward stage, like someoone said, little old man. But i have no doubt she will grow out of it, she will be cute… one day

12. Holly

Of course she has to have a Burberry skirt on, she couldn’t possibly be humiliated in something from Carter’s or Target. $350 and she will only wear it twice? Who cares! We’re the KarTRASHians!!!!!!

13. Hannah.J

Little Penelope looks so much like big brother Mason it’s scary.

14. lu

looks like mason., she is so cute and looks like she really is a good baby, i love courtney’s shoes…

15. ahmed

all the kardashian sisters are truly vain, fake and plastic! imagine the poor bloke who wakes up next to them in the morning, & sees them without their masks? except bruce jenners daughters of course. and baby penelope looks like a blob of fat rolls, aint cute at all- in spite of all the expensive designer clothes, she is totally unfeminine.poor little thing