Snooki: I Want Another Baby Soon

298ae31476bd11e2b95b22000a1fab39_7-500x500

In our 5th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards, Nicole “Snooki” Pilozzi was voted as the most transformed celebrity by motherhood in 2012. And it sounds like we were right.

The MTV reality star, 25, is already thinking about giving her 6-month-old son Lorenzo a sibling. “I want four kids,” she said. “I want [another] kid already, I just need to get my house first,” Snooki told Us Weekly.

Currently building a new home 10 minutes from fiancé Jionni LaValle‘s parents’ house in New Jersey, the TV personality predicts she’ll be pregnant again in a year-and-a-half.

“I want four kids, so I want to [get pregnant again] soon,” she said.

She goes on to say her son “made me a better person. He’s made me so much more mature — he’s my life and all I think about,” said the proud mom.

And her Jersey Shore pals agree that she’s taken well to motherhood.

“She is a great mother,” Snooki’s Jersey Shore costar Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio said. “Everyone says ‘She’s crazy, how could she be a mother?’ But she flipped a switch — she went right into motherhood. She said she was scared she wouldn’t know what to do but her motherly intuitions kicked in and I can see it.”

Filed under: Featured,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Instagram

1. em

Well, if anything Lorenzo is super adorable.

2. Bink

How about a wedding?

You took the words right out of my mouth. She’s talking about the number of kids, getting a house. How about getting married?

4. Emma

Are you serious with the marriage thing? Didn’t know it was absolutely necessary to have kids…

5. Holly

Lot of “I”s in that statement. Also, 6 months is when they start “coming alive” and really being interactive. So of course things get a little easier and more fun. I know so many friends who got pregnant right away again when their first was this age. I’m glad I waited, they get crazy busy and needier in no time, Snooky. Then the toddler tantrum stage starts, which happens way before 2 years. I can’t imagine dealing with that and being pregnant again. She’s just in in the honeymoon of her baby’s first year. She’ll get over it fast (or not!).

6. Hanna