Jennifer Garner & Her Brentwood Boy

Jennifer Garner and Samuel make a trip to the Doctor's Office

Mom-of-three Jennifer Garner was seen with son Samuel at the doctor’s office in Brentwood, Calif. on Friday (March 1). The Alias alum, 40, was all smiles in jeans and a collared shirt as she toted her tot, whom recently celebrated his first birthday.

The following day, the 13 Going on 30 actress enjoyed some rare “me” time at the gym. Sporting black leggings and a pink hoodie, the busy mama was seen arriving at Soul Cycle for a morning workout.

On Thursday, we spotted Jen and Sam with big sister Violet, 7, who was celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday.

And on Friday, we saw a freshly shaven Ben Affleck and the couple’s 4-year-old daughter Seraphina enjoying some one-on-one time together.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Julie

Such a sweet family. :)

2. He looks just like her which is a bad thing.Big ears, loose lips,and small eyes. Their kids should have looked like Ben. His looks went to waste.

• anonymous

How nice of you to visit every post related to them, and say the exact same thing.

• The media is so stuck up certain celeb butts.How could they say she is stunning? She is no where near stunning.She is average at best.So many celebs with gorgeous spouses or ex spouses and their looks going to waste. David Beckham, A-Rod, Ryan Phillipe, Christie Brinkley, Johnny Depp, and Beyonce.

• TiffanyMW

Violet looks like Jen but i think Sera is a mini Ben, ever since she was a baby. I think Sam looks like both Ben and Jen, he’s a good mix.

Paige, I agree Jen is nothing to look at but neither is Ben. He’s average….maybe.

4. anonymous

To each their own. But I think Jen is a beautiful lady. All three of their kids are beautiful as well. It just amazes me that people continue to come on this site and post about how ugly a baby is.

Let’s be honest, their kids are NOT cute or beautiful for that matter. If they didn’t have celebrities for parents, you’d think differently.

• It does seem that way. All celebs aren’t beautiful.Money makes them beautiful. It reminds me of People’s Most Beautiful People issue. This people aren’t considered beautiful because of their charitable work or good looks.They are considered beautiful because of their celebrity status, popularity that year, and of course money.To be truthful as you said,Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are average at best and so are many other celeb couples. People just seem to suck up to the Affleck family more because they have the perfect family image and are down to earth. I do believe. Seraphina is a cutey, because she looks more like her father. Samuel and Violer look like their mom.

• Rae

I agree that baby and the older sister are not cute at all.

6. anonymous

Rare ‘me’ time? I’m sure she has plenty of ‘me’ time. Doesn’t she have 2 or 3 nannys?

Take off all that makeup and what do you have, a plain big eared woman.

It goes to show that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I actually think Jennifer is beautiful because she is pretty without makeup, and really beautiful when she is all done up. Again though that is my opinion there are some celebrities that people think are stunning and I always wonder “am I missing something? I don’t see it”

9. Tee

No, face it, Jen has never been pretty. I remember watching Pearl Harbor and thinking how good-looking Ben was, and how the opposite could be said for Jen. Love really is blind. That said, Violet and Samuel look like Jen, Sera looks like Ben… Violet and Samuel are not so cute, Sera is quite cute… I like their family, they look normal.