Heidi Klum & Gang: Coffee Run

Heidi Klum and Martin Kristen Take the Kids For Coffee

Heidi Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kristen take her four kids – Leni, 8, Henry, 7, Johan, 6, and Lou, 3, for an early morning Starbucks run on Sunday (March 3).

The romance between Klum and Kristen seems to be going strong – the couple has been dating since September 2012.

The supermodel mom will be the latest addition to the hit reality show, America’s Got Talent – joining Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, and Melanie Brown.

The kids’ father is Heidi’s ex-husband, musician Seal.

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Henry Samuel,Johan Samuel,Leni Samuel,Lou Sulola Samuel

Photo credit: AKM/GSI, FameFlynet

1. popsykl

Henry is so very tall, and Johan looks taller than poor little Leni, she has tall little brothers!!!!!!!!

They all seem to look older than they are expect for Leni, who has gotten so pretty. All 4 kids are really good looking. Is Martin there as Heidi’s bf or body guard? I feel like that was really fast for the kids, but who knows I can’t really have an opinion since I clearly do not know her.

I hate when parents let kids wear pajamas out in public. Pajamas are for sleeping. They are not newborns.

• Anabelle

I don’t see the issue. The kids are comfortable wearing them so what’s the problem? It’s not hurting anybody. Why would you be offended by a kid wearing pajamas? x

• laura

That pijamas should be clean to go to bed and if they go out in it they make them dirty?
        That pis are made TO GO TO BED, they are not sweatpants…
        A part from what common sense would say, we don’t know why this particular time Heidi let them go out like this: maybe there was an educational purpose, I don’t know..

4. Heather

Awe, I love seeing this family! Those children are all gorgeous! I think the boys and Lou look very tall for their ages. Leni definately looks like her mom, but I see some of her biological father in her too – I dont think she looks like the body guard, lol! Just because they are both white?? Heidi is flawless and I like seeing her dressed down like a regular mommy! Oh, and I love seeing kids in jammies, they look so cute and cozy!

5. Estella

I noticed that Johan and Leni are very close so cute

Leni’s ears are nothing like Violet’s. Violet looks like a taxi cab coming down the block with the doors open.

7. Anabelle

Aww, that picture of Leni and Johan holding hands if frickin’ adorable!! x

Anabelle – who said I was offended? Pajamas are for sleeping not wearing out in the street. Apparently you haven’t learned that yet.

Sorry, nosy lady, you don’t get to decide when or how ANYONE should wear THEIR clothes. If they want to wear pajamas outside, why do you care?

9. Anna

I think people don’t usually say anything about Leni’s ears because she has a pretty face & when someone has a pretty face people don’t normally notice the flaws. Personally I do think Leni is prettier than Violet Affleck but I do not think Violet’s ugly. I think she’s a cute little girl who I think will grow into her looks as she gets older.

10. Anonymous2