Jennifer Garner & Samuel: Baby Steps

Jennifer Garner Shops With Samuel

Look who’s walking!

Mom-of-three Jennifer Garner was photographed with her 1-year-old son Samuel on Wednesday (March 6). In a series of adorable photos, the mother-son duo were seen walking hand-in-hand while shopping in Brentwood, Calif.

This marks the first time we’ve seen the sweet tot – who recently celebrated his first birthday on February 27 – taking some steps. What a big boy!

Jen and her husband Ben Affleck are also parents to daughters Violet, 7, and Seraphina, 4.

Filed under: Featured,Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. anonymous

Cutie!

2. Chane

He is so adorable!!

3. Alyson

I don’t understand why people keep saying he is not cute. I think Sam is adorable! Needs a haircut though. Getting too long in the back. All 3 of their kids has such a beautiful complexion.

I think having a boy with blue eyes while both parents are brown eyed, makes him even more special. he his beautiful!

5. Mary

Such a beautiful little boy! They have the best looking kids.

• They are average like their parents.They don’t have the best looking kids. I’ve seen cuter kids on the playground today. Seraphina inherited her daddy’s looks but Violet and Sam look like their mother.

Best looking kids? Are we looking at the same kids? People say he’s not cute because he looks like Violet. He certainly has her ears.

7. musiclover

Awww.. he is adorable :-)

8. Laura

this family always smiling

9. Jennifer

He is adorable! I can’t believe he is walking already! Seems like she just had him! I love this family…also love his name…but, my little boy is Samuel, too…so, I am partial to it! ;)

10. Bria

He is adorable! :)

11. arabella

Violet is one odd looking little girl.I’m not going to lied because she’s a celebrity child.

12. Ali_Spain

OMG! he is my new fav celebrity baby, what a cutie! i want a little boy like him <3

Too bad he did not inherited is father’s gene like Seraphina. He would be so much better looking. The Garner gene sucks!

Well they’re really not great looking people, just average who made average looking kids. Violet is homely looking. Hopefully she grows out of that but then she’s got those ears….

15. anonymous

You people never cease to amaze me with your comments.

16. Elizabeth

What a doll! This is the first time I’ve seen him laughing. Also could his eyes change or is he for sure blue?

17. Emma

I’m convinced that all of the haters comments are just from the same person. There couldn’t possibly be that many people that are that hateful on here.

Anyway, he’s so cute!

18. Elle

His eyes look blue, he is so cute. I bet he loves living at the Brentwood Country Mart.

19. Emilie

Does he have reddish hair?

20. Kristina

March 6, not February 6 :)

21. Tanisha

Emma, all the comments are NOT from the same person. Just because someone doesn’t agree with YOUR views/opinions doesn’t make them wrong or “hurtful”. Different people have different opinions. I personally don’t think the Affleck children are cute at all but that doesn’t make me a bad person becasue I don’t agree with you. If someone’s views aren’t the same as yours and it’s too sensitve for you to read, then maybe you shouldn’t visit this site.

• Gemi

Actually, you and the others are “hurtful” because no one asked you for your opinions on how these children look.

If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.

• A. Smyth

I think where it says ‘leave a comment’, that is an opening to ‘comment’ on the photo/caption, so really we have been invited to comment on anything about the children (within reason). I personally think that because the three children look so much like Jennifer, it doesn’t make them cute. I think Seraphina, who does look more like Ben, is the cutest. But that’s only because I personally don’t think that Jennifer Garner is that attractive.

This is my view, and if you agree with me, fine, and if you don’t, fine. It’s just so uneducated and immature to not acknowledge that other people can have opinions that aren’t the same as yours.

• ivy

actually, by putting a ‘comment’ section this website IS asking for our opinions, and every comment on here is about how the children look.

22. Tanisha

Gemi, you really are an asshole.

23. Elle

I wonder if they wonder why Mommy doesn’t make them breakfast?

24. noa

This chick is just so frumpy. Even when she tries to wear “in” stuff like those hightops, it looks like she just walked through a potato field.

25. Katie

What a cutie!

26. SiervaMaria

He is scrumptious! My goodness, was Ben even in the room?! Samuel and Violet look exactly like Jennifer while Seraphina got the most of her dad’s looks. Beautiful family.