Jessica Simpson: I’m Having A Boy

BEun4YgCMAAcLzl

Jessica Simpson is buying blue!

The expectant mama accidentally broke news of her baby-to-be’s gender on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday. In classic Jessica style, she spilled the beans in a TMI joke. “I just feel awful,” she said. “I’ve been vomiting, The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous,” the Fashion Star mentor quipped.

Instantly realizing what she admitted, Simpson laughed and continued, “Well, I guess I just told the world that I’m having a boy!”

“I can’t believe I did that; that was not planned … I just did it so crude, too,” she later added. “That was awful. I’m talking about wieners.”

The baby boy will join big sister Maxwell, whom Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed last May. When Jimmy asked if they plan to name their son Ace, Jess answered, “Well, let’s hope it’s a boy!”

But don’t expect another baby from the Simpson-Johnsons any day soon.

“I really don’t want to be pregnant again, because this pregnancy is really rocking my world right now,” she said.

And she also spoke about her pregnant BFF Cacee Cobb and their plans for the future.

“We want our babies to be best friends, because we are,” joked Jess. “We’re going to force them to go to school together, force them to eat sandwiches together. Hopefully it works out.”

As for her back-to-back pregnancies — and stalled wedding plans — the former reality star offered another off-color joke.

“Maybe I should go back to when I was younger,” she said. “I was a virgin before I was married [to Nick Lachey], so maybe I should just completely reverse and just stop having sex all together until Eric and I actually say ‘I do.’”

After the show, Jessica tweeted about spilling the beans, writing, “Accidental announcement tonight on @jimmykimmel!”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Twitter

And she’s naming him Rose.

2. Elizabeth

Wow, she looks tacky. Reese did this exact same maternity look 100% times better.

3. Kellsbells

What DOES she look like?!

4. Johanna

I like her, but I don’t like her fiance. I find something about him really off. And it sounds like he got the kid he really wanted–a boy. Guys, girls aren’t so bad! My dad always wanted a daughter, he got one first time around and guess what? We’re really close. I love fashion AND I love sports. It happens! I mean I was a loyal New York Giants fan long before my brother.

5. Someone

Oh I’m sure it was a total slip up *eye roll*…cute shoes though. She should really tone it down a bit, she’s looks so much prettier when she is more at natural.

6. arabella

Jessica accidentally reveled the gender of the baby on Ellen yesterday. she said “If its a girl she can called “him” bro.

7. Heather

Jessica is gorgeous!!

8. Jennifer

I’ve been vomiting, The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous,” the Fashion Star mentor quipped. What a nasty thing to say. I’m sorry…but she kind of annoys me.

9. anon.

I hope she doesn’t actually believe her crude and embarrassing remarks are cute and funny. It’s obnoxious and I just wish the media would ignore her.

10. Marie

I don’t necessarily dislike her or anything, but that was definitely no accident. Gimme a break. I don’t get why it’s considered “wrong” to deliberately say what you’re expecting. There’s no need to say it was an “accident” to make it look right.