Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy Scare

Kim Kardashian and her white bump arrive in Paris [USA ONLY]

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian was rushed to a doctor in Los Angeles on Tuesday night when she feared she was having a miscarriage after returning from Paris fashion week, Page Six reports. Thankfully it was a false alarm, but Kim’s doctors are now advising her to stop overdoing it and get more rest.

Four months into her pregnancy, the reality star flew to Paris on Sunday to join boyfriend Kanye West at a Givenchy show and dinner. But when Kim arrived back in LA on Tuesday, she was immediately rushed to her doctor in tears.

“Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed,” a source said. “She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage.”

After being examined, doctors told her she’s working and exercising too hard.

“Kim’s not respecting her pregnancy,” revealed an insider. “She’s running around, working out seven days a week. She’s working with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

I about laughed when I saw this headline. Not because someone having a miscarriage is at all funny but because people have been saying from the get go “wait and see, she’s gonna come out and say she’s had a miscarriage”. Granted this was just a “scare”, I wonder what will happen in the upcoming weeks and months…

2. Monica

2 different trainers to control weight? Obsessed much? She must seriously lack self control if she needs 2 people to help her not gain weight. Take some responsibility for your own life. damn.

3. courtney

oh please she’s 5 months pregnant not four so had she gone into premature labor it wouldb’ve been a stillborn. watch her dumb ass not take doctors orders she cares about nobody but herself

4. Micaela

Hope she takes their advice and slow down. Pregnancy is not the time to over do yourself. Best of luck to her.

5. Lizzie

And I wonder if the cameras were rolling?? The exercising is not working.

6. Jessica

I highly doubt she is working out 7 days a week!! She is around 5 months pregnant and by the looks of it has gained more weight than what I gained in my whole 39 weeks of pregnancy! Insane.

And am I the only one that highly doubts this story? I think she just wants more attention. Probably not even true about a miscarriage scare.

7. Marilyn

Quit travelling so d#%! much.

8. HDP

Wow.
    I can’t stand this girl – she’s attention seeking, animal wearing, ditzy thing – but geez, I can’t believe the comments I’ve been reading.

This is still a woman. This is still a baby. Have some decency people.

You call that a woman?

10. sierra

She is way too self absorbed to have a baby. Enough said

11. Belle

Her pants were probably too tight and she thought the pains she was getting from them was a miscarriage.

@ Belle – LMAO!

13. sheyla

She’s doing all this traveling all over the world in heels no less, yet, last month as she was truing to finagle her way out of this annullment, she was saying that the stress was harming her baby!!…Something tells me Kris H. lawyer is somewhere like “Exhibit A” Oh Really? HAHAHA!! Thanks CBS for slyly stacking his deck!! HAHAHAHA!!

14. Leah

She will be massive at 40 weeks regardless of how much she works out. The girl can’t control what she eats. Bloody deal with the weight when you’ve had it. What is it with these stupid celebrities who have to work out so they don’t put too much weight on. You’re pregnant and sometimes no matter how well you eat or workout you’re still going to pile the weight in. YOU.ARE.PREGNANT…..geeezzzz.

15. kia

I feel for her, the poor thing. It is hard to get into that balance of surrender and focus for any woman but I imagine for her especially. I could not imagine being in the spotlight and scrambling to earn the cheddar before the baby is born. I hope she listens, rests, and gets some investments in order to work for her so she can chill out.

16. missme?

is nothing private and sacred for this woman and this family. suprised she didn’t televise her “almost” miscarriage. Ugh.

I hate that I feel this way but I wouldn’t feel bad for her if she had one her nor Kanye need or deserve a baby!

18. Lauren

^ anonymous obliviously that’s your name because you are ashamed of saying something so stupid. How could you be so cruel and say something like that? You wouldn’t feel bad if she had a miscarriage?? She doesn’t deserve children? Just remember karma is a bitch!!!!