Update: Holly Madison Reveals Colorful Baby Name

The Million Dollar Quartet opening night at Harrah's [NO Germany, Austria]

UPDATE: Holly Madison and beau Pasquale Rotella named their daughter Rainbow Aurora Rotella.

“I wanted to give my daughter a unique name,” the new mom tells E!. “Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique!”

Continue reading the original post below…

Congratulations are in order for Holly Madison and Pasquale Rotella.

The former Playboy model, 33, and her boyfriend, 38, welcomed a daughter on Tuesday (March 5), In Touch reports. Weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces, the couple’s baby girl was born at 11:59 a.m.

“Pasquale and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl!” the new mom announced to the mag. “We haven’t yet decided on a name for her but we couldn’t be any more overjoyed than at this moment.”

“I’ve never been more in love than I am today as, after months of waiting, I finally was able to hold my daughter for the first time,” Pasquale added. “Holly and I are looking forward to spending some quiet time with our baby and enjoying our new family. I’m truly the luckiest man in the world.”

Just a few days ago, Holly opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about impending motherhood.

“I’m so excited to meet the baby!,” she gushed. “I’m sure motherhood will change me – I feel like it already has!”

And we can’t wait to hear the chosen baby name!

“We have a name picked out, but it’s very unusual, so we are not telling anyone until the deed is done,” she added.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Holly Madison

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Anna

Awww. Congrats to her! Her baby’s the perfect size (: I bet she’s just so cute.

I wonder why no name announcement. What happened to we’ve already got the unusual name picked out and we’re not telling? Maybe they saw the beautiful baby and realized some stupid celebrity name wasn’t a good idea.

3. Ano

Welcome to the 70s.

4. SMH

FAIL.

Well atleast she can go by Rain which isn’t so out there. But Rainbow…..geez.

5. Emily

Stripper name.

6. Lizzie

It’s kind of cute. And cute that Holly said she’s liked the name for so long. And I agree about going by Rain, I really like that name.

7. Natalia

i’m inlove with the name aurora, so i really like it!

8. Someone

Aurora Rainbow sounds a bit better IMO, it’s a cute name but I wouldn’t name my kid that lol. She will probably love it when she’s little but feel kinda silly when she’s older.

9. May

Good god. Poor kid will never be taken seriously.

10. jan

Not unique by definition if someone at your school had the name, Holly. Still, I dont mind it. :)

11. Jennifer

It’s a silly name. But again… This is Hugh’s ex.

12. ntm76

I bet the Rainbow that Holly went to school with hated her name and wished she had a normal name.

Holly loves Disney princesses so maybe she will decide Aurora is the better of the two names and call her daughter that

13. DJ

As many know, celebrity baby names generally become a trend. After Rainbow makes the top ten, we can anticipate to see the names Precipitation and Pot-O-Gold make their way into the top ten as well!! =) Poor kid.

14. Jenn

Well, I appreciate the story behind it, but talk about prepping your daughter for life as a stripper. Seriously.

15. Adele

Honestly, I think it’s kind of cute, even if it does sound like a My Little Pony name.

16. Judi

If her daughter will choose the same “career” as mama, there’ll be a lot of guys singing “Somewhere over the Rainbow”…

17. Elle

Just Aurora would’ve been better…

18. Anabelle

I was expecting something heinous when she said she was naming her daughter something unusual. Rainbow Aurora is actually far more “normal” than about 70% of the names at my daughter’s school! x

19. H

So not only does her daughter have to contend with the fact that her mother was televised essentially being one of three main prostitutes to the world’s most famous pimp (who then refused to have a child with her)….but now she has to try to have people take her seriously when she introduces herself as “Rainbow.”
    I hope she takes after her dad in the looks dept because her mom ‘pre-surgery’ was not all that.

20. YOU'REANIDIOTHOLLY

Hahaha…………laughable, this lady is a clown. FAIL.