Reese Witherspoon’s Cute Kids

Exclusive... Reese Witherspoon And Family Attend A Birthday Party In Brentwood

It’s our first clear glimpse of Tennessee Toth!

Academy Award-winning actress Reese Witherspoon was photographed with her mother Mary in Brentwood, Calif. on Saturday (March 9). Also joined by the nanny, Reese’s 13-year-old daughter Ava was spotted with her 5-month-old baby brother as they left a birthday party.

“I don’t know if I’m bouncing back. I’m slowly crawling back,” Reese said of losing the postpartum pounds.

She added: “You just have to be gentle and patient with yourself and slowly get back to your health.”

Reese is also mom to 9-year-old son Deacon with ex-husband, actor Ryan Phillippe. Tennessee’s father is Reese’s new husband, talent agent Jim Toth.

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Expecting,Featured,First Glimpse,Reese Witherspoon,Tennessee Toth

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. lillian

If you want to know what a celebrity woman would look like without the extreme diet/exercise regimes they put themselves through, look at their mothers eg, Charlize Theron, jessica alba,, kathrine Heigl, Jennifer Garner -

2. Anabelle

Why’s it even necessary to have the nanny in that situation? It annoys me all these celebrities claiming to be good parents and yet not being able to function in any given situation without help. x

• laura

What’s wrong with it? If we al could afford it, who wouldn’t have a night nurse for a couple of nights a week, during those sleepless first months?
      The fact that they can afford luxuries like that doesn’t mean that they don’t take care of their children.. Maybe Reese has a problem with her back and can’t hold the baby, what do you know? Things like that happen..

• anon

You are entitled to your opinion, but please don’t think the whole population would have a nanny if they could afford it, some would, others would prefer to look after their kids themselves. You are ignorant if you think money is the only reason people don’t have nannies.

3. Peter

Ava looks absolutely nothing like Reese! I wonder how Reese feels abou lt that.

4. Peter

Forgot to add this, but why does Reese need a nanny? She can clearly hold him herself and she is always saying how she doesn’t use nannies. Has she gotten lazy?

5. Mom

I am so HAPPY to see a REAL body on a celebrity mother! I have her exact figure! Muffin top and all :)

6. Someone

He is scrumptious or what!!!

7. anonymous

He is adorable! I love a chunky baby.

8. Elizabeth

He is so cute! I would suspect that the nanny is there in case they decide to split up or Reese wants to take her mother and Ava to the spa, or who knows.

9. avm

for the first time in 13 years, I think I finally see a bit of Ryan in Ava. She’s changing so much! Very pretty.

10. Gloria

Ava is soooo stunning.. just a gorgeous girl

11. KitKat

Ava is now a pefect mix of Reese and Ryan. Gorgeous girl!! They sure made some beautful kids!!

12. Sandra

Wow, Reese’s mother totally looks like a bag lady! I don’t mean to be rude, but she dresses horribly. The baby is adorable and so is Ava.

• AJ

As a general rule, when you say, “I don’t mean to be rude,” you usually are being rude.

Gorgeous kids. Never thought I’d envy a 13-year-old, but I want Ava’s outfit.

13. Tee

Considering that I’ve never found Reese very good looking- there was always something a little funny looking about her face- it’s a good thing Ava is starting to look a little like her dad, especially in the second photo. She is getting quite pretty, and I hope Deacon also grows to look more like his dad. Tennessee is a quite cute too.

14. P!nk

Aside from the blonde hair, I don’t think Ava looks like Reese at all. Their eyes, noses, chins are totally different. I think she looks like Ryan.

15. Missy

I’m so jealous of all of Ava’s outfits. She’s 13 and she has such an amazing wardrobe!
    She’s looking so pretty, and it’s funny because usually girls go through their awkward phase during this ago.

Tennessee is adorable!

It looks like the baby has inherited his mother’s chin. Too bad…

17. smh

Tennessee is cute. Ava is pretty. Reese looks great. But her mom ould use a mirror!!

18. TabithaFan21

This is not the first clear view we’ve gotten of him. There were two different times in November we saw him very clearly. Check justjared.And you got a glimpse of him in January too.

19. Eliza

Wow, Tennessee looks just like Reese! An Ava is just so stunning…spitting image of her mother!

20. marylou

I thought it was weird that she needs a nanny to go to a birthday party. She has her mom and daughter there if she wants help. I would think if its been 8 or 9 years since you had a baby, you’d want to hold him all the time. I understand at night if you need sleep but not to a birthday party. Just me I guess. I think we should leave her mother alone. She didn’t ask to be photographed.