Tori Spelling & Her Benefit Brood

John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit [NO Germany, Austria]

Mom-of-four Tori Spelling attended the John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit in West Hollywood, Calif. on Sunday (March 10). Joined by husband Dean McDermott and their four children – Liam, 6 on Wednesday, Stella, 4, Hattie, 1, and Finn, 6 months – Tori posed with her youngest child at the afternoon event.

“Join me, @johnVarvatos and #StuartHouse give hope and healing to sexually abused children. Text HEALING to 80888 to donate now!!,” Tori tweeted.

Shattering divorce rumors, the Beverly Hills, 90210 star recently penned an open letter on her website.

“Star magazine [is] claiming that Dean and I are divorcing and many more horrible claims against my husband. Yes, the story will pass but what won’t pass is what happened in a local supermarket check out line,” she wrote.

She went on to talk about how the lies affect her family.

“My son Liam is turning 6 in a couple weeks,” Tori continued. “His proudest achievement so far in his young life is that he is learning to read. Until now, when that pride turned to sorrow thanks to Star magazine. He first spotted me on the cover, then Dad, and then a picture of himself and his 3 younger siblings. He was able to read two things out loud, the word DIVORCE (which he proudly sounded out) and the caption above his picture which read “Who will get the kids?” He became terrified. I had to hurry him and his confused 4-year-old sister Stella out of the grocery store and into our car. By the time he was fastening himself into his car seat he was asking, ”Why is someone getting us?? Where are you and Dad going?” He was anxiously biting his lower lip and his big blue eyes were filled with tears. My heart sank. How would I explain to my children that what these 3 writers who have never even met us but who claim to know the ins and outs of our relationship and have proudly put their names on this article are flat out writing lies?”

Continue reading Tori’s open letter at ToriSpelling.com

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Finn McDermott,Hattie McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Heather

Tori looks really good in this picture! Finn is such a doll!

2. Mary

They all look great, their kids are beautiful. In those pictures Hattie looks like Candy. Just a gorgeous family.

3. Missy

Her kids are beautiful, especially the girls. Hattie has incredible eyes!

4. SMH

Hattie looks so little in these pics. I always said for two average looking parents they sure did make some really super cute children!

5. yeesh

Ditch the cheek implants. You look like Madame. (Google it).

6. Ano

Finn and Hattie are beautifil!

7. liam, stella and hattie all have blue eyes like their grandma but we see dean in them and the youngest boy finn davey he has brown eyes like tori spelling and his grandpa aaron spelling

8. Ainslee

Beautiful kids. I saw Tori in person at a book signing and she is an attractive woman, huge brown eyes. Such a friendly, nice person too…..unlike ahem….you.

• Sandra

Ainslee, really now, I hate to burst your bubble, but Tori is a very unattractive woman and considering what her and Dean look like, the kids are cute!

• Ainslee

The fact that you really like to mention another person’s appearance makes me wonder what you look like…..ugly as a mud fence is what I’m thinking…..but hey, if it makes you feel better to do it, go for it.

9. Sophia

Who’s the baby girl?

10. anonymous

Tori is so ugly and I can not stand how she exploits her kids for publicity!

11. Tee

Anybody that finds Tori good looking in this pic must find drag-queens very attractive! She looks like an ugly man!