Next to baby, moms also always carry a diaper bag – it keeps all the essentials (and then some) close at hand. zulily, the leading online daily deals site for moms, babies and children, and an authority on the “mommy must-have” products in the marketplace, reveals what every mom should know about diaper bags, such as the essentials every diaper bag should have, how to clean them, style trends, and more.
Even better, moms don’t have to empty their wallets to fill their diaper bags – they can purchase everything from the diaper bag to its contents from zulily’s rotating daily sale events, which last up to 72 hours and give members access to top-quality, fabulous finds at an average of 50% and sometimes up to 90% off retail prices.
Now, thanks to Zulily, CelebrityBabyScoop readers have the opportunity to win a Lassig Banana Bag! Lightweight quilting, a fun hobo shape and gorgeous colors make this a standout diaper bag. A trendy way to make a style statement! Valued at $108.
One Easy Way to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Tuesday, March 19 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to US residents only! Good luck!
Created for moms who want to pack the perfect diaper bag, here is zulily.com’s expert advice:
- Spring 2013 Style Trends: From handmade bags like La Bella Couture Creations, to fun yet functional bags like Kalencom, to high-end designer bags like dapperbag and Mia Bossi, there’s a look for every style. And not to leave out dads, look for “no-nonsense” bags such as the messenger bags & backpacks from DadGear and Diaper Dude – and go for colors like black, navy or camo.
- Features Every Diaper Bag Should Have:
- Multiple pockets – many bags come with as many as 16-20 pockets, all different sizes and shapes – there are insulated pockets made to keep bottles warm/cool, pockets for mom’s phone & lip gloss, pockets for a wipes case, for diapers, and more.
- Changing Mat: Some come folded up in cute clutches that store nicely, others simply fold in half or thirds and tuck into a back pocket. Look for ones made from washable/wipe-able material.
- The Essentials Checklist:
- Diapers (cloth or disposable)
- A change of clothes for baby (and mom!)
- Burp cloths if you have an infant (or even if you don’t – they’re great for wiping up messes too!)
- Wet bag for storing dirty clothes/diapers (plastic bags work too)
- Feeding items like a bottle & formula if you’re bottle-feeding, nursing cover if you’re breastfeeding
- Pacifiers if your child uses them
- Cleaning The Diaper Bag: Look for diaper bags made from wipe-able materials inside and out – some bags have detachable inner linings that are machine-washable or that are completely machine washable. Some bags are also made from antimicrobial materials.
Check out these exciting diaper bag sales coming up on Zulily:
- 3/11 organic Amy Butler diaper bags
- 3/21 Lassig, Okiedog and Bella Tunno diaper bags