Kim Kardashian Fuels Up

Kim Kardashian fuels up her G-Wagon

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian stopped to fuel up at a gas station in Canoga Park, Calif. on Monday (March 11).

The reality star had on a black fitted ponte dress with gold studs and matching Christian Louboutin heels.

Eating healthy and maintaining an active lifestyle is very important to Kim.

“Keeping a healthy lifestyle has always been important to me and now it’s even more important because I am looking out for someone else’s well being other than just my own.” Kim writes on her blog. “I’ve been researching recipes and healthy eating tricks to make sure that I get the right nutrition now that I’m eating for two! For me it’s about maintaining a well-balanced eating and fitness plan. “

Filed under: Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM/GSI

1. teri

love the shoes…

2. courtney

is she an idiot pregnant women aren’t supposed to pump their own gas because it can make them nauseaous.

• kamila

Never heard that before. I pumped my own gas when I was driving alone while pregnant and nothing happened.

• Anon

That’s kind of like saying women shouldn’t clean the house while pregnant because the products could make them nauseous…or eat eggs, it could make them nauseous…or wear perfume, it could make them nauseous…!

3. Megan

She really needs to dress better….. And I pumped my gas all the time….not a big deal!

I’ve never seen such an oversized ass on someone ever before. Yes, Courtney she is an idiot. And I’m surprised she even pumps her own gas – what if she breaks a nail?

5. Sandra

Okay now, what side of her is suppose to be pregnant? Her ass end looks like she is ready to give birth any day now! LOL!

6. laura

The baby bump is finally starting to show!

7. Alyson

I’m sorry but that dress looks horrible on her. Sexy shoes though.

8. Opal

Oh my gosh. Look at the booty. Looks like there is padding in there!

9. Faith

Kim really needs to start wearing some maternity clothes and stop wearing the skin-tight clothes, for crying out loud she pregnant.

10. Jessica

With all that money you’d think she would have a personal dresser. She desperately needs one!! She can wear tight fight fit tops to show her bump but they need to be maternity so they fit her body right. She looks awful because of the way she dresses! Worried about her weight yet her clothes don’t help in the least!

11. yeesh

She looks like a hooker.

12. Zar55

I have body similar to hers, i have butt and i have boobs, but i would NEVER wear dress such as this ever, and she is pregnant also! come on, no style, no mirrors but millions on her account :( so sad

13. Lizzie

I’m sorry, but her ass….omg.

14. Mom

I kind of feel sorry for her. Pregnancy is generally not a ‘sex symbol’ time and being a “sex symbol” is what she has built her whole career on. It seems like she is having a hard time letting go of that and just embracing her pregnancy figure. She could be so adorable if she wore the right clothes for her new body! I feel badly saying this, but she just looks silly and desperate :(

• NYCMommy

Mom- I totally agree, she is kind of lost right now. She built her image as a sex symbol and now she must feel kind of lost. Also, since her relationship with kanye is new she may feel she still has to be super sexy for him. Hence the super sexy tight outfits.

I hope she is able to embrace her pregnancy and not just worry about getting fat and/or unattractive. She would look wonderful in some well fitting maternity clothes.

• anonymous2

You are so right!

I thnk she got pregnant in the ass.

• laura

Ok, one thing is commenting her lack of taste in clothes, but things like what you said are really mean and I hope next time you keep yourself from saying it again.. Come on, are we really making fun of someone because they’re fat? What world are we living in?

• Anon

Hello?! Are you new to America?? We have the biggest obesity epidemic in the world. She is fat…and shouldn’t be wearing that outfit. Kudos to those who say it out loud!

• laura

I don’t live in America and I’m sick of people bullying others for their appearance.
          And, again, there’s also a difference about curing obesity, which is a disease, and KEEP ON making fun and saying nasty things about someone who’s just normally pregnant fat..

• rowe_wc

thank you.

16. Rina

Kim looks cute. I’m glad she isn’t afraid to wear sexy outfits during her pregnancy.

There’s nothing sexy about that outfit.

• anonymous

She might be wearing [what some consider] sexy outfits but she does not look sexy in my opinion. She does not have the body to be wearing the clothing that she is choosing to wear.
      I don’t know if she is trying to prove something to someone or what but I feel like she should just accept that she is gaining weight and change her wardrobe accordingly.

17. kamila

Her face is a different color from the rest of her body! She has a makeup/foundation mask! Gross.

18. Anon

Her ass is bigger than her baby bump haha!! Who would ever find that attractive?!

19. Kate

Does she own a mirror? I think she is a very pretty girl, but come on….why won’t she buy larger clothes as her body changes with this pregnancy? She looks absolutely ridiculous.

20. laura

By the way I agree that the dress is everything but tasteful, but if you can’t understand, she’s wearing tight t things because this way she can show her bump and not look just fat.. If she was wearing a loose long dress she would just look like a huge garbage bag.. Give her a break!

21. DJ

I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her. She really has no clue how bad her clothes are making her look. She should check out the Jessica Simpson maternity line, or something! There are so many options out there that are far better than the clothes she’s wearing. Pregnancy is not cute on her.

22. Hope

I’m sorry but her butt is just too much! Who would want an ass that size in the first place? I’ve heard she’s gotten butt implants & I can definitely see that. If she had a smaller butt she would look SO much thinner. It’s just so disproportional with her body. No doubt she has a gorgeous face, but her body is so awkward it just makes her look weird sometimes. Only my opinion..

23. lobogrrl

True her clothes aren’t the most flattering, but jeez…some of y’all are down right haters!

24. Kim

Fuels up on what? Tacos?

25. Zelda

Nobody thinks driving in these high heels could be dangerous? All comments I read were about her ass and her clothes. The first thing I thought when I saw the pic were: Geez how do you drive in these? And also that such high heels are painful when pregnant