Britney Spears: Boys & Her New Beau

Britney Spears Takes Her Boys To A Gymnastics Class

Popstar Britney Spears stepped out with her sons – Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6 – in Thousand Oaks, Calif. on Wednesday (March 13). As they left gymnastics class, the trio were joined by Brit’s new beau, David Lucado.

Sporting the same summer dress, the Oops!… I did It Again singer and Lucado lunched at Cisco’s after an early morning trip to the tanning salon on Thursday.

The new couple were initially spotted together on Valentine’s Day on a sushi date, just a month after Brit called off her engagement to Jason Trawick.

The I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman singer, 31, and her former fiancé amicably parted ways in January after being engaged for just over a year.

Filed under: Britney Spears,Featured,Jayden James Federline,Sean Preston Federline

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

That was quick. Break up with one in January, have another in February.

2. Leah

For a wealthy girl, she has the worst taste in clothes. Money definitely doesn’t buy class.

3. Ano

She needs a bra.

4. Kristine

She is starting to look like she is going backwards in her appearance. While she was with Jason she looked much more together

5. JD

He looks more like a bodyguard. Either way – GO HOKIES!

6. Holly

Why do I always feel like her children look like little orphans, with their too short nap-hazardous cut hair, and thin frames? I just feel bad for them for some reason. She definitely seems to be struggling with some mental health issues yet, as anyone who watched the X-Factor could attest to. Probably why she didn’t get asked back. I will always like her, however.

7. Holly

hap-hazardous, not nap-hazardous. I can spell, I swear ;)

8. Shea

If she dressed really nicely every one would say she only cares about her looks. I like that she doesn’t always look put together, she’s a mom! I don’t look put together every single day and I don’t know any mom who does. Not any good ones any way! And her kids dress like…well kids!

So your saying if your a mom and always looks put together that your a bad parent? That has got to be one of the stupidest thing I’ve ever read.

FYI Britny never looks put together whether she with her kids or at events.

• Rav

“If she dressed really nicely every one would say she only cares about her looks.”

That maybe what you would say but not everyone thinks the way you. For example People are always saying what a good mom Jessica alba is and she always looks but together.