Maggie Rizer Welcomes Baby No. 2: Quinnlann Clancy

4a480c368ddc11e2902222000a1fa52b_7

Congratulations to Maggie Rizer and Alexander Mehran.

The model, 35, and her husband welcomed their second child, son Quinnlann Clancy Mehran, on Friday (March 15), PEOPLE reports.

Baby Quinn weighed in at 7 lbs., 12 oz., and measured 20 inches in length.

He joins big brother Zander, 15 months.

“We are so proud to introduce our son,” said the model mom who shared an intimate photo via Instagram.

She added: “Quinn is absolutely perfect and our hearts are filled with love. We feel incredibly blessed to have been given another little angel. Our cup runneth over.”

Filed under: Births,Maggie Rizer

Photo credit: Instagram

1. your mom

WTF kind of name is that?

2. Jessica

I actually like Quinnlann. I hate the name Quin. But Quinnlann this is the first I’ve heard that name and its actually really cute!! Though Asian descent pops in my head when I hear it.

3. arabella

Quinnlann this is the first I’ve heard that name ben stiller has a son name Quinlin spell differently.

4. arabella

btw i think quinnlann is more of a girl name.Not bad of a name but too girly for a boy.

5. Nella

I really like the name but the spelling is awful. Too many Ns.

6. Rachael

That’s like if my name is Rachael, and then my parents turned it into “Raachaael” that’s just silly.

7. Anonymous9

The ‘ann’ ending really makes it sound like a girl’s name. Pretty cute, actually, for a girl, but I’m not sure he’s going to be loving this at 20.