Jennifer Garner & Kids: Saint Patrick’s Day Trio

jkidsheader

Busy mom, Jennifer Garner was seen heading into Gelson’s supermarket with 4-year-old Sera and 1-year-old Samuel – along with their nanny this morning, Sunday (March 17).

The family was in the spirit – dressed in green for St. Patrick’s Day. On the way out the store the siblings snacked on a bagel. Little Samuel had on a Boston Red Sox cap, just like his dad…Ben Affleck.

Yesterday, Jen and Ben had some alone time together.  The couple were spotted shopping for a piano in Beverly Hills and afterwards headed to lunch at a Japanese restaurant in Brentwood.

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Featured,Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck,Seraphina Affleck

1. TiffanyMW

The photo of Sam with his Red Sox hat is SO cute! Ben must be so excited to have a son to carry on the Boston sports fan tradition with him and to watch and go to games together when a gets a little older.

2. JAP

Aww Sam has a balloon!!!

3. musiclover

Still one of my favorite celebrity families! I love Sera’s outfit! So cute :-)

4. Elle

I swear Americans care more about St Patty’s day more than the Irish!! Overdoing it with the green.

5. Anon

I’m bummed that now even CBS has moved on from posting HQ versions of photos.

6. Rosemary

Is that a bump I see?

7. Mary

Sam’s looks when he is looking at the paps looks so much like his dad even though he is identical to Jennifer. Just a beautiful family. She does such a fantastic job as a mom!

8. meme

There isn’t a single day when Jennifer and Ben and their kids aren’t photographed. Most days it’s 2, 3 or even 4 times a day. Why? I don’t remember that happening with any other celebrity couple, even more famous ones. All of those other celebrity couples have kids and they go to school, to extra schools activities, parks, shops.. everywhere and they aren’t photographed, at least not everyday. And most of them have paps staying outside their house. They just do everything to avoid them. Not Jennifer and Ben, they seem to do everything to be photographed. Those poor children.

9. Veep

Sam and Maxwell with those lips! They’d make a cute couple as grown-ups. :-)

He’s got the smallest beadiest eyes.

I don’t understand why this family is photographed EVERY DAY. Can’t this website put up pictures of other kids? I’m tired of looking at these faces every day.

12. Anna

The Afflecks and The Warrens are my fav celebrity families! They’re always smiling I love them!

13. Annie

And again, Jen is wearing baggy, ill-fitting pants. Why a woman with such a beautiful features and figure would dress so frumpy just baffles me.
    And this came after the kids: google pics from 2007, she was drop-dead gorgeous. I just think it’s too bad.

• anonymous

She doesn’t look frumpy to me. I think she always looks cute and comfy, never overdone. Even if she did look “frumpy” as you say, why does it matter? Is she supposed to dress in sparkles and sky high stilettos for a trip to the park?

14. Sophia

They sure make cute kids!