Kim Kardashian: “It’s Getting A Little More Difficult”

163844158-10-jpg_172418

Kim Kardashian looked gorgeous at the premiere of Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor in Atlanta, GA on Saturday (March 16).

The mom-to-be wore a empire waist black gown and leather leggings by the Kardashian Kollection.

“It’s kinda popped. Can’t really hide it,” Kardashian told E! News on the red carpet.

“Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister or my mom has made it look.”

The reality star also admitted that “it’s a little painful at times. I’ve gotten sick a couple of times and that puts you out especially when you travel. It’s getting a little more difficult”

Filed under: Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: Wire Image

1. Someone

Just wait, girlfriend! The 2nd trimester is the *easiest* ;P

2. Jessica

She looks beautiful.

3. Bink

Nice outfit! Seriously.

4. Jessica

K we don’t need to hear about her every single day!!! My god.

5. Amie

Her face is already “puffy”, which I find very humorous. I hope her
    a$$ quadruples in size, just to ALMOST fit HER ego….we won’t even
    discuss his! Also…with her rearranged face from surgeries, who the
    frick knows what that kid will even look like….I’m voting UGLY!

6. Gloria

Goodness these Hollywood women complain so much about having a baby or have so many issues having one… none of my girlfriends … Mother … Grandma or any of my female family have ever complained as much as some of these celebs do … Sit down and stop all the traveling every other day .. stop the intensive work out regime that your body is not use to while pregnant … Sit down and take a break … geez

• Jessica

Seriously! It’s crazy how much they complain. I loved my pregnancy… The ups and the even the downs! It’s such an amazing experience. It’s awful some people have nothing but negative feelings towards their pregnancy

Who gives a rats ass how she feels.

8. Jennifer

Wait till the little one is BORN! Oh my…life changes, girlfriend! No more sleeping in, up all hours of the night….though, maybe they will have a nanny or a baby nurse helping them. Though pregnancy can be tough, I think the real hard times come after baby arrives! My babies are 7 & 4 now…being their Mommy has been the best thing!

• Allison

Jennifer, I don’t know why your comment received so many negative votes…you are right and I agree 100%! The real work comes after the baby arrives! My kids are 7 and 3 1/2 and I very vividly remember with my 2nd baby….actually enjoying the pregnancy more because I knew….boy did I know…my world was about to change once she was here!

9. Heidi H.

wow! she actually looks almost good in that outfit. most of her maternity looks have been crap, but i like this one

10. Micaela

She looks gorgeous! Love the outfit.

11. E

I didn’t even read the post…I was just impressed to see her in something flattering to her shape for once!

12. Doreen

She is looking amazing! Poor Kim…I gave birth 6 months ago…the last month…oh my gosh! Wait and see…