Kourtney Kardashian Carries Her Cutie

*EXCLUSIVE* Kourtney Kardashian and Penelope are joined at the Hip in Calabasas

Reality star Kourtney Kardashian was seen carrying her 8-month-old daughter Penelope on Saturday (March 16). The mother-daughter duo – who were joined by papa Scott Disick and big brother Mason, 3 – enjoyed lunch at King’s Fish House in Calabasas, Calif.

After lunch, the mom-of-two pushed Nellie in the stroller while Mason rode on the board. They stopped off at Starbucks for an iced beverage and later took a walk in the California sunshine.

Scott found himself the target of outraged fans after criticizing Kourtney’s post-baby body on the latest episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami

“If I would have fell in love with you a couple of pounds overweight, this would be my ideal weight, but I fell in love with you when you were super skinny,” he said.

He added: “Right now seems to be probably the heaviest she’s ever been not pregnant. When we had Mason I remember her trying to whip herself back into shape pretty quick. This time around it seems like it’s the least of her concerns, and the only thing she thinks about are the kids. I just think that she would feel better if she got back into the shape that she feels the most comfortable in.”

After his rant, Kourtney burst into tears, and said, “You are so crazy. I’m trying to do this the healthy way.”

To which he replied, “Do it the healthy way, just do it faster.”

After the public outcry, ‘Lord Disick’ took to Twitter to further clarify.

“Wow seems like when talking about weight a lot of issues come up,’ he wrote. “Never realized how upset people get when a person makes a comment about weight. P.s anyone who has to much to say probably had to much to eat. #fatasses”

Filed under: Featured,Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Penelope Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Emma

I don’t think this baby is a “cutie”. She seems an old man.

2. Mary

She is a cute baby, I don’t think she photographs well, but watching their show you can actually see Penelope and she is a very cute little girl.

3. Jesse

Scott is such a jerk! Wow! And she keeps having kids with him??

4. missme?

can’t you just write baby? cutie is debateable.

5. Olivia

Wow … either this is a stunt baby (just kidding!), or it’s simply a good picture of little penelope for a change … I actually find her cute here! Apparently she’s just not been photographed well before. Astonishing.

And this guy seems like a complete idiot. Insert another WOW here.

• Ainslee

As I mentioned before, when the baby is squinting into the sun or the paps’ flashes, she scrunches up her eyes and face. When she’s got a normal face away from that, she has beautiful eyes and is a cute baby.

6. anonymous

Scott is most definitely a jerk. He continues to treat her terribly over and over again. However, I have a hard time feeling bad for Kourtney anymore. She recognizes that he is a jerk, she recognizes that he is treating her like garbage, and yet she stays with him. Her staying with is just asking to be ridiculed and picked on. From what I have seen she has not shown any initiative or even interest in wanting to leave him. Its tough to feel sympathy for someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

• laura

She’s not interested in real love, she just wants the traditional family with kids, she just wants to be a mother and have some kind of companion with her. She doesn’t want to get married because she knows this is not right.. Deep down she knows that it isn’t true deep love between the two of them, she knows it shouldn’t be this way..
      They don’t even sleep together!!! I’ve never heard of a couple who sleep in separate rooms! Just my parents (who are over 50) for a short period of time, because my dad used to snore terribly, but if they normally sleep in separate rooms there’s no way they are going to build something true, deep and based on confidence in each other and love.
      She just wants someone to have kids with and doesn’t want to be alone, that’s why she leaves him space and doesn’t just leave him.

• laura

She tolerates him because she just wants kids and a man.
        She’s not interested in love, she doesn’t show even a little hint of love for him. She just wants to keep everything together to have her own family, but without any true love for him.
        As for him, he’s just a big kid who got stuck with her prematurely and now is starting to be better as an adult..
        All of it: nothing to do with love.

• Sue

Just FYI, the National Sleep Foundation found that 25% of U.S. couples sleep separately.

7. Dana

Pretty sure the whole weight thing was just for the cameras. They make up story lines to keep the show remotely interesting.

8. L

I’m just going to throw it out there, what on earth is Mason wearing?

9. Someone

Nellie is a horrible nickname. With such a cute name, couldn’t they pick an equally cute nickname like Penny? lol

10. popsykl

look at those chubby legs…adorable :)

Neither kid is cute…at all.

12. Tee

I must say this is the cutest I’ve seen of Penelope. As for Scott I hate to say this but He does have a point. At least He’s honest. Most of the pictures I’ve seen of Kourtney looks like she’s letting herself go a bit. The thing with baby weight is the longer you leave it the harder it gets to loose it. You must remember they are in a relationship, he’s the one that sleeps and wakes up with her everyday. So I don’t think he’s a jerk for saying how he feels. If she looses the weight who gets the magazine and endorsement deals? Who looks good?
    fyi there are healthier and faster ways to loose weight. You don’t have to be a size zero. Kourtney can’t eat her cake and have it, you can’t decide to be with a guy like that and think you can just let yourself go.

13. Someone

She stays with the douchebag so I really don’t feel sorry for her

They made the ugliest kids.

15. Me

The ugliest kids? Are you serious?? Well I bet your kids are uglier andyou are just jealous ofMason and Penelope cause they are super cute and adorable kids.

16. Tiffany

She looks just like Mason. Like, EXACTLY like him, which is weird. This baby creeps me out.

17. sierra

Why does she stay with this LOSER?! Why don’t YOU birth a baby, Scott? Now she has two kids and she is probably the one with them 90 percent of the time and that makes it a little harder to go to the gym. She obviously cares about her kids and she cares about herself so he should be happy about that. I would leave my husband for a few days if he said that to me

18. Eliza

Wow! So many horrible comments! You ladies should find something better to do! Penelope is a gorgeous little girl!

19. Doreen